how will you handle nail -sticks, all over the road.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought we decide in another thread that we bug IN for our shtf procedures. Only looters will be using wheelbarrows.

Hey, you can call pistolguy and me looters, we prefer to call ourselves Alpha Survivalists, no matter what anyone else says. To quote a great movie, "You can't handle the truth!"

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
holy crap, it reproduced!!

Hey, I know you are jealous.... You are close to my side of the state, call me if you want to do some airsoft training. I will bring the wheelbarrow.

Why would any one consider a wheelbarrow or wagon when you could get a KIA?

Kias need gas and cannot go where the wheelbarrow can go. Come on man, drink the Tang, you know we are right.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How will I handle nail-sticks? Why with my Handi Dandi tactical claw hammer. It comes with a laser site, night vision, and rails for other tactical goodies. It even has a secret toilet paper dispenser built into the handle! Comes in Tactical Black, OD Green, Desert Tan, or Hot Pink for Pistolguys. Get yours today!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK. Now I can see I need to spend more time in the Preppers section. Or, I need to stay up later so I don't miss any of the dialogue. This thread is almost a classic.

Remind me to get a Class III permit/license so I can mount a 50 cal on the top of my RV. Might need a retracting roof section so I can use a mortar as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom