How's Red Castle? (Snow)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone had been to Red Castle within the last few days? I thought they got a bit more snow than us and was wondering if all the inclines had melted off?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone had been to Red Castle within the last few days? I thought they got a bit more snow than us and was wondering if all the inclines had melted off?

Under the new rules (due to people being towed last year)
The range is closed until the road is clear. I don't expect that until about the 16th.
The report I heard was they got about 24 the first time and about 14 the second. a lot more than Tulsa.
I will call on Tuesday and see if they have opened the gate.
I'm planning on going thurs if its cleared and open.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Under the new rules (due to people being towed last year)
The range is closed until the road is clear. I don't expect that until about the 16th.
The report I heard was they got about 24 the first time and about 14 the second. a lot more than Tulsa.
I will call on Tuesday and see if they have opened the gate.
I'm planning on going thurs if its cleared and open.

Thank you, I will hold off till next week.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a heads up. The news letter states the highpower range is CLOSED SAT. Feb 26th from 7 to 3 for a work day

Thanks for the heads-up! I tossed my unread copy of the newsletter by mistake, and was planning to head up there today for some plinking. Guess I'll need to wait...

Latest posts

Top Bottom