Anyone been to Europe lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Particularly Scotland. My brother has been twice in the last 5 years and is bugging me to go with him and see where 'our people' came from. Supposedly my ancestors came from there. He came back with some great pictures of castles, green hills, and peat fields. I really have no desire to go, I could be wrong but the whole castle, distillery, kilt thing sounds boring as hell. My idea of vacation is always sand, heat, and salt water. My wife and I just got back from Hawaii last month and had a blast. If I went to Scotland it would just be me and my brother. The wife said go...have fun. And thats not sarcasm, she really means 'go...have fun'. It just doesn't sound like the end all, be all trip. Maybe I'm just an uncultured swine..and that's fine.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Germany back around 2018. Was amazing.

Go. You never know, it might be an absolute blast. Honestly, some of the beaches look absolutely gorgeous and right up your alley. Eight Scottish beaches that look like tropical paradise

This is Achmelvich Beach which is just a few miles from the village of lockinver in the highlands.
0D4137FB-523A-40E3-B5C6-BEF67E0BB5C2.jpeg

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to see Prague Cz and Kecksemet Hungary. Beautiful old cities with grand architecture and Kecksemet has been a musical conservatory for centuries. I have some old rock n roll friends who live there.
My tolerance for the current airline travel bs is not going to help me get there
The current leadership of Hungary are really awesome free men who embrace freedom.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never been but an attorney I used to work for went every year with his boyfriend. They would ship CASES of Macallan back to the office while they were there. You could hardly get in the file room. Lol

Go ... You will have a good time and also have time with your brother that you will never regret. 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom