How's that markup taste now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to think it's credible, but so far after googling it, it seems to be another internet rumor as I couldn't find anything but message boards talking about it. Just have to wait and see.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure would be nice. Especially if they leave magazines alone.

If they do, great. Yeah, some folks would have buyers remorse, but then again, think about how many people might just have had an awakening.

Gets me to see everyone saying "I gotta get one before they ban 'em" when they could have prevented this on November 6th.

I'd like to see a gun show that refuses to allow admittance to anyone who drives in with an "Obummer" sticker on their car.

Dave

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just saw this on another site:

Many political observers find themselves disappointed that the ban would not pass through Congress, and see this as evidence of serious corruption. Dr. Boyce Watkins, a professor at Syracuse University and advocate against gun violence asks,”What in the world does anyone need an assault weapon for anyway? The fact that Congress may buckle on this issue shows that making a profit is clearly more important than protecting children. It also says that many of our political leaders have become corrupted beyond repair.”

BRILLIANT Professor Watkins!!!! So through all this Professor Nimrod only now finds corruption has permiated the White House and Congress??!! I am amazed! Yes truly amazed at the depth of
her understanding and highly intelectual insight!.....walks away with head down and shaking at the sight of such
magnificient discovery.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They might be able to legally force sellers with tables at gun shows to be an FFL or require them to do a background check, but they will never be able to regulate true FTF transactions. If I wanna sell something to a friend of mine, without registration, which they won't get, it can never be tracked.

As the ground control crew prepares a drone launch and highly classified black op dubbed: "Operation jakeman"

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not directly related but this Wall Street Journal article does a nice job laying out a thoughtful, and analytical case why more extreme proposals are increasingly less likely to go anywhere

Keep up the pressure and the screaming and the phone calls! Talk with your friends and neighbors in an intelligent and rational fashion and WIN them over to our side!

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but the markup and shortages are going to last for a least a year regardless of the outcome of any proposed legislation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom