Hummingbird - 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I planted some speed wells back in May and they are full grown now. They are supposed to attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Sure enough the other day I saw one hovering around one of the Plants. I sure like watching them. It’s amazing how quickly they flap their wings.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just had a Hummingbird show up in the shop this morning. Either he don't like rain or is attracted to greasy rags and welding slag. Idk but it's cool.
IMG_5588.JPG

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found one dead in my shop last year. Must’ve come in when I had the doors open. It was closed up for a few days before I found it. Bummer.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I planted some speed wells back in May and they are full grown now. They are supposed to attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Sure enough the other day I saw one hovering around one of the Plants. I sure like watching them. It’s amazing how quickly they flap their wings.

? ... speed wells ...?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Had a traveling male the last warm day. I think is was Wednesday. Then saw our last female on Thursday. She had distinct light tips on her wings. Nothing since then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom