Hunters orange question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe someone got so butt hurt that when they got banned they had to re-register using Dennis's name to post again to show how "bad ass" they were. Now that is butt hurt to the 10000000000000 degree!!

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't want people getting butthurt and/or banned.

I just wanted to confirm what I read in the regulations book that all I had to wear to dove hunt in a WMA before deer season was an orange hat or not.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't want people getting butthurt and/or banned.

I just wanted to confirm what I read in the regulations book that all I had to wear to dove hunt in a WMA before deer season was an orange hat or not.

"You" didn't get anyone banned, everyone is responsible for their own actions. I have only a hundred posts or so on this site and have been a member of this site for less than a year, which is less than one percent of the posts on here by some users. I have found it informative and a enjoyable to sit and discuss hunting, fishing, trapping and the outdoors with other Oklahoma enthusiasts. If I understand the purpose of this site correctly, it was created for the purpose of which you used it, to ask questions, gain knowledge, and share knowledge about the great outdoor opportunities that this great state provides. JMHO

Latest posts

Top Bottom