I can hardly wait until June!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just placed my order for one of these...:naughty:

[Broken External Image]

This is the Milt Sparks "PMK" OWB holster.

I've looked and looked for a holster to fit my "new" Smith & Wesson 3 inch model 65-2 and I'm convinced that NOBODY makes one. So, I bit the bullet and went custom. Most "cookie-cutter" holsters that I've seen ride extremely high for my taste. My girth causes the grip to push out away from my side. :pissed: The "PMK" was designed to ride a little lower as well as having an almost vertical cant. It looks like a standard 15% cant in the pic, but I talked to a "PMK" owner over on the Blue forum and he said his rides almost vertical. With the boys in Boise saying about 22-26 weeks, I figure I'll just settle in and look forward to a nice surprise this summer. :D

I also ordered one of their model "6-4C" speed strip carriers as well. I saw a picture of one on some forum once before. They don't have a pic of it on their website. Instead of the traditional horizontal design that wraps around the belt and closes with a button snap, theirs is of the vertical design with an open top. Kinda neat looking.

I'll "try" to post some pics when they show up this summer.

If I'm even still alive by then. :rolleyes2

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A hundred bucks says you either won't have the gun in June or you will get tired of waiting and buy something else before it gets here ;)

Just busting your chops a little GED...............

BC

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A hundred bucks says you either won't have the gun in June or you will get tired of waiting and buy something else before it gets here ;)

Just busting your chops a little GED...............

BC

Nah - he'll put the revolver up for sale.

No, he'll change his mind.

Wait, it's back up for sale.

No, the ad's been taken down.

Oh, there it is again.

Rinse. Repeat.

Like the others, I'm just giving you a hard time, GED. It's fun to read your postings and your back-and-forth changes of heart :P

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah - he'll put the revolver up for sale.

No, he'll change his mind.

Wait, it's back up for sale.

No, the ad's been taken down.

Oh, there it is again.

Rinse. Repeat.

Like the others, I'm just giving you a hard time, GED. It's fun to read your postings and your back-and-forth changes of heart :P

lol... that's funny.

Boy GED... nobody cuts you a break.

Well, if you aren't still alive and kickin, you can have them send it to me. I'll give it a good home. :) I'm sure my J-frame would fit nicely in it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom