I could have used one of these today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parking rage should be legalized and excuse any property damage done to those idiots that park real close, and think the white lines are suggestions. I've had it happen quit a bit using the downtown parking buildings. I'm generally not a violent person, but when some idiot parks next to me, where it's difficult to get into my Jeep, and there's numerous empty parking spaces around, you have to make sure you're out of sight of the cameras.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parking rage should be legalized and excuse any property damage done to those idiots that park real close, and think the white lines are suggestions. I've had it happen quit a bit using the downtown parking buildings. I'm generally not a violent person, but when some idiot parks next to me, where it's difficult to get into my Jeep, and there's numerous empty parking spaces around, you have to make sure you're out of sight of the cameras.

I get it, but I also have parked in the only available slot that was "off line" a bit because the blind guys next to me were too close. Go for a run, come back, they're gone and it looks like I was the blind jerk, because now those spaces are empty.

Maybe it'd be cool to just not touch other people's stuff unless they actually damaged yours?

hammerdown51

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 081EC049-2898-4402-AE10-388311891CE0.jpeg
    081EC049-2898-4402-AE10-388311891CE0.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 045644AB-D366-4AA9-864E-339C9E8124EF.jpeg
    045644AB-D366-4AA9-864E-339C9E8124EF.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He better hope he doesn't get caught. That could easily be over a couple grand property damage, and certainly enough to earn some sawzall therapy and swimming lessons in the Deep Fork if he gets the right guy.

He didn't get caught that time, but let's think about this for a minute.

I've seen that kinda **** happen a lot. Why? Someone has a nice vehicle, and they don't want it getting ****ed up by someone kicking their own door open to drag their fat ass out of their own vehicle, so they park way out at the end of the lot, in a single space. They're not bothering anyone. No one. Far from it. They're just staying out of everyone else's way. Then some miserable, morose mother****** that has no joy in their own life except to **** with other people's nice things thinks it will be cute to pull in right next to them to just be a complete jag off. Why?

Honestly, everyone that does that kinda **** should get their tires slashed. I wouldn't do it, but it don't keep me from wishing it on them. Shouldn't do it, but they have it coming.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Grandmother would take us walking around the Bethany track when we’re young and then drive around to find the best parking spot at Kennard’s Grocery. It was a tiny parking lot. Lol

I never look for a close in parking spot. I always go out to the first level with a bunch of empty spaces. I drive an F-250. I need some room to get in and out. I will, however, try to park pretty close to one of the basket return corrals. I see people waiting for what seems like forever for someone to back out so they can get their spot, when there is an empty spot 2 more spaces down. I don't get that.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He didn't get caught that time, but let's think about this for a minute.

I've seen that kinda **** happen a lot. Why? Someone has a nice vehicle, and they don't want it getting ****ed up by someone kicking their own door open to drag their fat ass out of their own vehicle, so they park way out at the end of the lot, in a single space. They're not bothering anyone. No one. Far from it. They're just staying out of everyone else's way. Then some miserable, morose mother****** that has no joy in their own life except to **** with other people's nice things thinks it will be cute to pull in right next to them to just be a complete jag off. Why?

Honestly, everyone that does that kinda **** should get their tires slashed. I wouldn't do it, but it don't keep me from wishing it on them. Shouldn't do it, but they have it coming.
Yes let's.

"everyone that parks too close unnecessarily should get their tires slashed". Dude's car wasn't touched, yet you advocate slashing tires, lol.

I'd advise anyone slashing tires in a parking area to choose their victims wisely in this day and age. You might get Karen the soccer mom, you might get Joe and his pent-up anger with no remorse.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes let's.

"everyone that parks too close unnecessarily should get their tires slashed". Dude's car wasn't touched, yet you advocate slashing tires, lol.

I'd advise anyone slashing tires in a parking area to choose their victims wisely in this day and age. You might get Karen the soccer mom, you might get Joe and his pent-up anger with no remorse.
While I certainly wouldnt slash a tire, I typically have a schrader valve wrench in my vehicles. A BB and put the valve stem cap back on works as well.

I should also add I have never actually maliciously let air out of anyone's tire, but the thought crosses my mind every now and then. I have also found those instances get further and further apart as I get older and older.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom