I could have used one of these today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been tempted to “steal” cars twice in my life. A 911 gt3 with the key in it, running, at Starbucks. The guy parked in a handicap space then ran in. Same thing my office building one day, but it was a Nissan GT-R, and there were a lot of non handicap spots open all around.

I don’t want to damage cars based on parking, some lots are so bad, you can’t park correctly in them. Floor 7 of the Santa Fe parking garage in downtown okc is like that. Much less the instigator that caused a chain of bad parking may be gone, as many have mentioned.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes let's.

"everyone that parks too close unnecessarily should get their tires slashed". Dude's car wasn't touched, yet you advocate slashing tires, lol.

I'd advise anyone slashing tires in a parking area to choose their victims wisely in this day and age. You might get Karen the soccer mom, you might get Joe and his pent-up anger with no remorse.
I’d rather them choose their victims poorly. You know, kill two birds with one stone.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes let's.

"everyone that parks too close unnecessarily should get their tires slashed". Dude's car wasn't touched, yet you advocate slashing tires, lol.

I'd advise anyone slashing tires in a parking area to choose their victims wisely in this day and age. You might get Karen the soccer mom, you might get Joe and his pent-up anger with no remorse.
Why go to all the trouble to be a jerk to someone that didn’t do anything to you, or anyone else, except park out at the end of a parking lot? Why can’t people just leave other peoples **** alone if they haven’t done anything to you? It most likely jealousy about someone’s nice car. If someone goes looking for trouble, they deserve what they get.

Again, I wouldn’t slash anyone’s tires, but I sure as hell understand why someone would. Yes, in that particular instance I understand why he slashed the dude’s tires. I wouldn’t have, but I’m not him. So, I’ll say again, if you’re gonna do something like that, proceed with caution. You might park too close to the wrong guy. Just like you might slash the wrong guy’s tires. If people would leave other people’s **** alone the world would be a better place.

As an aside, this guy was nutz He wasn’t worried about Joe or anyone else. He had a really nice set of hot rods, lots of ‘em, but he was and probably is to this day, the biggest red neck I’ve ever been around.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always been relatively poor, so coming out to find my car tires slashed would be fairly devastating to my bank account. I've gotten back at others for their stupid sheet but always in a way that is an inconvenience to them rather than being a financial hit, such as simply letting the air out of their tire(s) or restricting their exhaust pipe with something so their vehicle runs like crap.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I certainly wouldnt slash a tire, I typically have a schrader valve wrench in my vehicles. A BB and put the valve stem cap back on works as well.

I should also add I have never actually maliciously let air out of anyone's tire, but the thought crosses my mind every now and then. I have also found those instances get further and further apart as I get older and older.
Oh you're nice about it, I'd put the cores on the windshield.:fallangel

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happened to me just the other day at Wal Mart...
Just as I was nearing my car with a cart full of groceries,,,
Some old coot about my age parked his 4-door diesel pickup within 8 inches of my drivers door.

As he started to walk towards the store I called out to him,,,
"Hey, you just blocked me from getting into my car."

He turned around and said, "Use the passenger door."

I replied, "Okay, I will. After I snap all six of your valve stems off!"

He came back and moved his truck.

I wasn't joking.

Aarond

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score