I didn't vote, flame at will

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It amazes me how gullible the American people have been. If there is one pinpoint item someone does not agree with, they will not vote for that person no matter that they agree with the other 98%. If a candidate becomes a charismatic liar and promises everything free to everyone, they will not look at his past and see that his actions has shown those things to be feasibly untrue, but he is the candidate they will vote for. He is a master at divide to conquer. We are now the most divided nation since the civil war.

I am glad that after almost two years, our president got rid of those gold drapes with the odd patterns and decided to start displaying the American flag behind him, I presume it is a symbol of conquest. I wonder which God he wishes to bless America.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Romney stated his belief years ago on "assault weapons", and might have changed his mind since then, do not know. Can you state what is O's real opinion on following the constitution, 2A, and assault weapons is? Site me any proof they are absolutely better than Romney's. I will shoot a crow in my yard, cook it on the grill, and send you a picture of me eating it if you can. If not, I contend you have been duped. We have no idea what his real thoughts are, only that Romney is bad. Most of O's Zars (a new category of cabinet officials, most likely appointed to to replace congress) are very anti-gun activist. Do some research on that, what else would they be for? O does not have to take a stand, it just happens and we move on to the next item. Not many times in my life have I hoped I was wrong. This is certainly the most serious of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom