I didn't vote, flame at will

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize to Lurker. I'm a proud libertarian and sorry it it has you you left guys in a bunch. I support gay marriage, marijuana, prostitution and anything that anyone wants to do as long as it doesn't infringe on my liberties. I'm surpised the Dems are so intolerable.

marijuana with guns!!! lol

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't hold my nose tight enough to for vote for jackass #1 for 4 more years or jackass #2 for a possible 8 years. I have asbestos underwear on so don't hold back.

I'm pro-freedom all the way. The piece of paper this country was founded on is very important to me. I support the rights of gun owners, gays, blacks, browns, women, Christians, free thinkers and evething in-between. I can't get with the the left and think government should take care of us and the right to think we can legislate morality.

I'm very much small government, take care of infustructure. I'm all for state's rights.
Screw subsidies, if it doesn't work it's not good.

Screw the left with their controlling by making people not provide for themselves, although there are exceptions. They think the need a program for everything. It makes me sick. They think government built my business. What a friggin joke. I don't recall them sending help to get my shite of the ground.

Screw the right! I'm totally fiscally conservative and have no debt in my personal life, but quit telling people how to live their lives. I raised christian and and spent a good part of my life atheist. I've read the bible cover to cover. I can quote more scriptures than alot of these hypocrites(try me). I reliased it was religion I hated and alot of the goofballs that only know a few choice scriptures, and not God. I have better things to do on Sunday. I could still poke holes in the teachings and make evangelists look funny, but I choose not t to. I'd rather believe and be wrong than not and be wrong.

I'm stepping into the crossfire I realize, but why can't we get a candidate that's for freedom for everyone. Freedom first, personal accountability, and keep your morarality to guide your own and not everyone else.

Flame on, I can handle it.

Lets talk about your relationship with your (I'm guessing father, though it could be mother) and why the need for all this negative attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom