I file this under stupid stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While working here in Rhode Island, we stopped at a Stop and Shop grocery store to eat our lunches and go to the bathroom before going back to work. As I walked in towards the store, I saw a Jeep parked in an EV charging spot. At first, I thought that the Jeep owner was just a dipwad that decided to park wherever they wanted to. (They seem to do that a lot up here.) But, as I walked by, this chunky lady got out and plugged the thing in. Oddly, it looked like it also had a place for putting in gasoline.

I don't care about owning a Jeep, so I've not looked into what type of models they may have, but an electric EV might be "interesting" if they ever got it off the highway.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lowes has 80volt electric riding mower
$5000 insane!
At Home Depot, 2 years ago, walked through the mowers, out front. They had 4 80V mowers, 2 zero-turn, 2 riding tractor. All 4 were clearanced at half price. Tractors were $2350 and ZT $2600.

I tried to buy a tractor. They couldn't find manual, keys, chargers for any of the 4.

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New Ryobi is $7000.00!!
80V-HP-BRUSHLESS-42-LITHIUM-ELECTRIC-ZERO-TURN-RYOBI-Tools.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom