I have a stupid question.

• Thread starter PistolPackin'Honey
  • Start Date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wine will suffice.

Then wine it is! ;)

Staff or SHAFT? Just sayin', and if old memory serves me I have seen your "mean" side and miss it dearly. OH, today is Mrs. Lone Wolf's birthday, not to take away from the thread.

I saw that on my calendar!! Please tell her Happy Birthday for me! My PT is killing me -- a chat is in order with the Neuro next Thurs. and then maybe he can fix me up good enough to at least do dinner ...

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then wine it is! ;)

I saw that on my calendar!! Please tell her Happy Birthday for me! My PT is killing me -- a chat is in order with the Neuro next Thurs. and then maybe he can fix me up good enough to at least do dinner ...

Will do so, dear. She has late meetings tonight and so forth. Dinner is in order for sure. Give her a call Saturday. Good night.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on the other thread, I say PBRs...LOL

Hmmmm ... runs to look at other thread that only seemed mildly interesting up to this point ...

If I ever see your mean side I don't know what to do. Grab the popcorn or run for my life.

Seriously ... I don't really have a mean side. That's just a nasty rumor that got started by some guy I outshot with my Mosin Nagant that day at T-Birds ... LOL

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... runs to look at other thread that only seemed mildly interesting up to this point ...

Seriously ... I don't really have a mean side. That's just a nasty rumor that got started by some guy I outshot with my Mosin Nagant that day at T-Birds ... LOL

I thought you were speaking of GC, but I remember some times at the range when the Alpha Males tried something or other, that is what I speak of.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought you were speaking of GC, but I remember some times at the range when the Alpha Males tried something or other, that is what I speak of.

Don't start getting sappy on me!! LOL Remember that one older gentleman who told me I just needed to go ahead and quit because he wasn't gonna work for a woman?? He was a riot!! "Oh ... so you're one of THOSE girls, huh?" What a hoot!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom