Student loan forbearance is over but I have questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have made our normal payments the whole time. I got online to make our monthly payment and the amount due has gone down by over $200. I’m just wondering why? I’m going to keep paying the previous amount because I don’t want to drag it out any further.
Did anyone else’s monthly payment go down?
Are you on a IDR plan? If you are on the repaye program, you are now on the save program

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is BUYING VOTES, WITH TAX PAYER MONEY, PURE AND SIMPLE!!! We are so affluent even our POOR PEOPLE ARE SPOILED BRATS!! That must be something new in human history, don't you think? OUR greatest generation, came out of abject poverty, and hard times, the great depression, which forced that generation to learn many life lessons, they would soon need to SAVE THE WORLD from NAZI, AND IMPERIAL JAPANESE DOMINATION!! I WONDER WHO WILL SAVE US FROM COMMUNIST CHINESE DOMINATION??

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is BUYING VOTES, WITH TAX PAYER MONEY, PURE AND SIMPLE!!! We are so affluent even our POOR PEOPLE ARE SPOILED BRATS!! That must be something new in human history, don't you think? OUR greatest generation, came out of abject poverty, and hard times, the great depression, which forced that generation to learn many life lessons, they would soon need to SAVE THE WORLD from NAZI, AND IMPERIAL JAPANESE DOMINATION!! I WONDER WHO WILL SAVE US FROM COMMUNIST CHINESE DOMINATION??
Nobody.........stick a fork in us we are done. The communist liberal democrats in Washington DC break whatever law they want and the closet communist republicans go right along with with em.......nothing will ever change and nothing will ever be fixed. Too many swamp creatures feeding at uncle Sams tits for things to change and they are selling us out to our enemies.......No matter what we the people want. Our rulers control us thru crooked elections, courts where we have no standing and crooked lawyers write the laws which no one can translate or understand.

Flame away IDGAF

Latest posts

Top Bottom