I just want to say "Thank you."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did they say if you would need a full or partial replacement? I can get by with a partial, they say, but I'm worried about only half fixing it. My biggest problem is my age. I'm only 36, the replacements don't last forever, so they want me to wait as long as I can before we do it. Some days the arthritis pain is so bad I would rather just cut it off with my old pocket knife.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did they say if you would need a full or partial replacement? I can get by with a partial, they say, but I'm worried about only half fixing it. My biggest problem is my age. I'm only 36, the replacements don't last forever, so they want me to wait as long as I can before we do it. Some days the arthritis pain is so bad I would rather just cut it off with my old pocket knife.
This sounds just like my story. I am 41. He told me that we would do a partial replacement. He said it is best to leave all the good stuff he can.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biggsly said:
This sounds just like my story. I am 41. He told me that we would do a partial replacement. He said it is best to leave all the good stuff he can.

Check out the mako surgery. It's robotic and I have seen good reports from it. They say it's more precise and that helps they heeling and longevity of the replacement. That's what I'm leaning towards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom