I like the new design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carbon

Marksman
Reaction score
I like the modern look, but I'm do hope for a little color change. It's really bright and a little hard on my eyes. Other than that it's nice. :cool:

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Baby steps after this huge upgrade. :) I have a lot of details to work out so bear with me while I trudge through them.

There is now a 301 permanent redirect if you hit the /forums link.

At least everyone had a few days of lead time notification if you've been reading the updates thread I've been keeping up with. :)

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm 50/50. I liked the color contrast better before, but I'll live with it. As soon as I find my feedback post.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. Just needed to take the "t=" out of the link.

ETETA: Cool beans, fixed that. Now the only remaining problem is the completely online transaction I did with a member today, and the lack of PM's from it :D

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm 50/50. I liked the color contrast better before, but I'll live with it. As soon as I find my feedback post.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. Just needed to take the "t=" out of the link.

ETETA: Cool beans, fixed that. Now the only remaining problem is the completely online transaction I did with a member today, and the lack of PM's from it :D
that didn't work for me????

Latest posts

Top Bottom