I Nearly Lost It On FaceBook.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This was not the police state in action, this was a real search for a known killer and not just a normal murderer but a terrorist. Like I said, this is just fear and paranoia. It is also playing into the far lefts hands. I would also bet the founding fathers would have sided with the police doing the searches for this guy.

There is a fine line but I do not believe this crossed it.

Tt t tttterroist
Zoinks
images.wikia.com_scoobydoomania_images_5_58_Scooby_doo_picture_Shaggy_300.gif

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People deserve the government they have. Enjoy the new norm imposed by the PTB and the men and women in blue who only are doing as they are told like obedient lapdogs. Looking forward to reading about those cops who refused to participate in this. I think I'll be waiting a long, long time...

True, thought no PD or military would follow these unlawful orders..........

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tt t tttterroist
Zoinks
http://images.wikia.com/scoobydoomania/images/5/58/Scooby-doo-picture-Shaggy_300.gif[\img][/QUOTE]

Your link does not work. Try again. :D

And yes probably 95% here would have let the cops search under these circumstances. The rest would have had their tin foil beanies on to tight to think beyond what RP would do. Of course RP probably would have let them search too, the man is not a complete dumbie.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

not a police state. 9000armored men with automatic, armoured vehicles, and tanks, going door-to-door, looking for one kid... ok. why didn't that happen any other time we've been attacked, with more effective tactics, more deaths, injuries, AMD structural damage? none of these other terror attacks justified the complete shutdown of a city while paramilitary forces went house-to-house. looking for one injured person.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So lets say you live in the boonies. There is a known killer in your neck of them woods. You see a strange car run up the road, yet only have one neighbor there at the dead end. Caring for the neighbors safety, you call to make sure things are kosher, and find it going to voicemail three times/no answer, but you know they're home. You call the law, but they're busy and give a bullspit 20 minute response time estimate. You're a good neighbor so you load up to make sure your neighbor isn't being killed. The strange car is there. You knock on the door, no answer. You walk around the house and find yourself staring at a stranger... Is he good or bad? Do you say hello? Do you order to the ground?

Go home TFF, you're drunk.

What you are talking about above is not even close to what were talking about here.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was not the police state in action, this was a real search for a known killer and not just a normal murderer but a terrorist. Like I said, this is just fear and paranoia. It is also playing into the far lefts hands. I would also bet the founding fathers would have sided with the police doing the searches for this guy.

There is a fine line but I do not believe this crossed it.

Bull doo Hockey!!

One of the reasons behind the 4th in the first place?

The Brits would raid houses without warning for dissidents and/or arms. The Founders wanted to directly address this. they wanted to address the ruling State entering houses without warrant or reason on the search for criminals and illegal arms! You know the kind of the stuff Nazis did when looking for Jews. the kind of stuff we do in Sandistan and did in Iraq. The kind of stuff that should wasn't supposed to happen in America, because we're free. but nothing ever said we were supposed to be safe. Just free.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bull doo Hockey!!

One of the reasons behind the 4th in the first place?

The Brits would raid houses without warning for dissidents and/or arms. The Founders wanted to directly address this. they wanted to address the ruling State entering houses without warrant or reason on the search for criminals and illegal arms! You know the kind of the stuff Nazis did when looking for Jews. the kind of stuff we do in Sandistan and did in Iraq. The kind of stuff that should wasn't supposed to happen in America, because we're free. but nothing ever said we were supposed to be safe. Just free.

And if our government was raiding houses looking for dissidents and/or arms I would agree with you, that is not what happened here no matter how much you folks try to twist it.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if our government was raiding houses looking for dissidents and/or arms I would agree with you, that is not what happened here no matter how much you folks try to twist it.

Ah! So it is OK, if they are called terrorists. When I said dissident, that was from a American perspective. I'm sure the Brits thought they were troublemakers at best and dangerous rebels at worst. You know, the kind they hung for attacks against the British government. Ringing any bells?

Everyone in the GOP is yelling for the classification of enemy combatant even though he's a US citizen (like American rebels were British citizens who were denied rights) and for the death penalty for acts of terrorism. I bet the British generals used the equivalent justification of the time...

Latest posts

Top Bottom