I need extra money!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have anything against anyone on unemployment, just saying sometimes those low paying jobs work into something nice. The ones I do have a problem with are the ones that never have any desire to work and make a career out of not working.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poteau. Will travel just about anywhere in OK, AR, LA and TX so long as it's 7on/7off. 6 months experience on an old school chain throwing rig with Bronco Drilling. Really would appreciate any leads you might have, Union Drilling told me they were probably sending some rigs out at the end of January but i'd go to work tomorrow if a job came up.

I have a buddy that works for MWD, he is not a roughneck, not sure what his title is but he sits and looks at comuter monitors and TV screens all day, but they are hiring alot of roughnecks right now, and IIRC it is 7 on and 7 off, and pay starts at like 19 hr. I will call him tomorow and get contact info for you

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez, that's cause you make your living off the backs of people that need help. I've met very few attorneys that actually earn their worth. And that's saying quite a bit cause my son earned his law degree at OU. Just cause your an attorney doesn't mean much. 30 years ago it might have. Now lawyers are a dime a dozen. Kinda like illegal aliens doing yard work. Get off your self inflated high horse and come back down to earth.

Self inflated high horse? That's rich from coming from someone who hands out self righteous pronouncements like a Medieval pope issuing edicts.

What do you do for a living that puts you so much more in touch with the real America?

And just FYI, I do a job, and that's really all it is to me. Fortunately, I figured out how to make it pay well.

You are one bitter dude.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez, that's cause you make your living off the backs of people that need help. I've met very few attorneys that actually earn their worth. And that's saying quite a bit cause my son earned his law degree at OU. Just cause your an attorney doesn't mean much. 30 years ago it might have. Now lawyers are a dime a dozen. Kinda like illegal aliens doing yard work. Get off your self inflated high horse and come back down to earth.

Wait for JB's responces to my questions.

Self inflated high horse? That's rich from coming from someone who hands out self righteous pronouncements like a Medieval pope issuing edicts.

What do you do for a living that puts you so much more in touch with the real America?

And just FYI, I do a job, and that's really all it is to me. Fortunately, I figured out how to make it pay well.

You are one bitter dude.

How many years of college did you have to go through to get that law degree? How much money did you have to pay to go to said college? How long did you have to practice law to get to where you are financially today? I say you are probably deserve what you make, because if you are not a good attorney, you would not have any clients and would not win cases to get you paid.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And correct me if I am wrong, but since you are a personal injury attorney, don't you only get paid of you win the case? and get your client's alot of money in the process, which they wouldn't have gotten without a attorney

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As other have stated I guess there are opposing forces at work here. For me my pride wouldn't allow me to do what you are doing, but everyone is different, and now I can understand better what is going on.....

This. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom