I need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
David, like tRdoc I don't mean to be offensive but you do not truly understand the definition of homeless if the quoted post is true. You do realize that $12,000 is what a lot of people make in a year, right? There is a house down the street from us now that has a sign in front of it asking for $850 a month. It is nice, well-kept and a quiet neighborhood with good schools. What you are asking for would easily cover not only your rent but also your utilities in that house FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR.

I understand wanting to provide for your family. What I do not understand is expecting others to do it for you. Again, no offense, just my take but I think asking for help and taking advantage of a situation and asking for a handout are two different things. You are falling squarely in the second category in my opinion.

agree ^^^^^^^........... rent a house or apartment first.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David, like tRdoc I don't mean to be offensive but you do not truly understand the definition of homeless if the quoted post is true. You do realize that $12,000 is what a lot of people make in a year, right? There is a house down the street from us now that has a sign in front of it asking for $850 a month. It is nice, well-kept and a quiet neighborhood with good schools. What you are asking for would easily cover not only your rent but also your utilities in that house FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR.

I understand wanting to provide for your family. What I do not understand is expecting others to do it for you. Again, no offense, just my take but I think asking for help and taking advantage of a situation and asking for a handout are two different things. You are falling squarely in the second category in my opinion.
Agree!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably not a joke. Go look at the Go Fund Me sight. Worse than this are getting donations. Leave your morals outside, claim to be a Christian praying for help, make the cause and write-up sad as possible without telling an outright lie and watch the money roll in.

Damn this guy is something else. He has lost any credibility he has in my book. This is a low life scammer and publicly posts such here! Pure ********. I thought it was a joke, but guess it is not.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a little different that's for sure. The people on this forum as a whole just don't think that way. We're the people that say things like "pull yourself up my your boot straps... Make good responsible decisions.. Work hard.." All that stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom