I need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine in Tulsa is working on graduate school at OU and his wife is a nurse at St John with screwy hours so he needed a flexible part time job that also pays good. He drives for Uber or Lyft so he can be there for their little kid. He's been at it since they first came to town so he must like it and he must be making some decent money, Ive heard he kills it on weekends in downtown Tulsa.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen everyone's replies as Tough Love, and most of the time the people don't want to look at the Love part. The guy was getting some Tough Advice, and I don't think anyone meant any malice in what they wrote. Some times it takes a few bumps and lumps to learn something. Glad to see that the guy is standing on his own two feet on this.

And you don't know the whole story. David understands and that is all that is important ... My apology stands. Whether anyone else feels they might need to re-address the tone or content of their posts is up to them ...

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the OP got caught with his hands in the cookie jar by everyone here. His apology is lacking in substance but hopefully he gets his act together. With three and 1/2 kids the guy needs to spend all his spare time working somewhere insteada swimming upstream to spawn. For his children's sake I hope it all works out.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best thing I got out of this thread is that UMB is an a-hole, which I knew already (but he's my kind of a-hole) so I really got nothin'.

Anyone like pancakes?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like pancakes, but I'm gonna make some deer chili with habaneros later.
If a guys wanting to make a few bucks in T-town, I hear the sherriff's office is short a few folks. There's some guy on here named K9 that likes transvestites, too, so if you don't mind dressing up for work, you might consider that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom