I need some prayers, positive energy, booty shakin' or whatever else your inclined to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not Goatfest, but goatcluster--that way you get to imply the F word (which these days is fishing for me) twice.

Prayers couldn't hurt, but good legal advice might be the answer to those prayers. I am assuming you are David in the D/G matchup, and if you are, the gag order might not apply to legal counsel. Even if you think you are not at risk, you might be. Trust no one.

Whatever it is, remember that there will be life after it is over. Don't let your concern make you hurt yourself. Good luck.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not Goatfest, but goatcluster--that way you get to imply the F word (which these days is fishing for me) twice.

Prayers couldn't hurt, but good legal advice might be the answer to those prayers. I am assuming you are David in the D/G matchup, and if you are, the gag order might not apply to legal counsel. Even if you think you are not at risk, you might be. Trust no one.

Whatever it is, remember that there will be life after it is over. Don't let your concern make you hurt yourself. Good luck.

CB, I am heavily lawyered up, and I've got a great firm behind me. Im feeling better now thanks to all of you! I'm definitely David and I just keep telling myself David took care of his giant and I will take care of mine. It's not in my nature to stress and worry. I'm much more of a 'what the eff did you just say to me" type of gal. So when I do stress and worry it kind of makes me feel all out of sorts.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayer sent, I would have shook my booty for you too but it might go off. We do not want an accidental discharge!

Latest posts

Top Bottom