I need some prayin folk PLEASE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patrick, I know right where you are right now. My oldest daughter (now 7) had the exact same thing happen to her right about the same age (just before she turned 3). They never did figure it out, but docs told us that having multiple seizures in a 24 hour period was considered a single "episode"....and that if she didn't have another episode within a year that they would rule out any kind of epilepsy. Seems i've talked to at least a dozen people since then who have had young kids have this happen. Good news is all of them kids are doing fine now, I think it's just a type of virus or something that affects some kids in that way.

Anyway, I know that's little consolation, but the good Lord does look out for us and there is always a plan, even if we don't understand it. We'll keep praying for her (and you as well). Keep us posted....God bless.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers sent.Tears instantly came to my eyes when I saw this. I have a 2 year old daughter and I would be in pieces. But I know and have seen the strength of prayers. Have no fear. Christ is with us all and always will be. There is nothing that faith won't heal. Believe and be strong.

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers have been sent, but you know, our prayers aren't worth any more than those of yours, Red. God just wants to have a conversation with you; spend some time with you and you little girl. Just talk with him like you would a friend you haven't seen in awhile. :)

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Praying for you and your family.

May God provide protection and healing for Isabel. May He give wisdom to the physicians and support staff for diagnosis and treatment. May He grant grace, peace and comfort to you and your family as you wait and pray.

Jeremiah

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our family mentioned her name in prayer tonight.
I have 4 little ones myself.
As parents there is no feeling as helpless as when our children become ill.
Our hearts are with you.

All of our prayers are being heard.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you all SO much, I just got home, Got my son to bed. My wife is by her side at St Francis Chldrens MEd Center. Shes had 3 total, last one about an hour ago, I was there for that one. Worst thing I've ever seen. It's so much different when it's you little girl.
They were explaning alot of everything you all said.
I am very touched at all of you. You are my extended Family.
I never prayed much, I am now, I am changing... again.
I will keep you posted, again THANK YOU ALL!!!!!
Going back to the hospital @ 10 AM.
Patrick

Latest posts

Top Bottom