I need to get a Glock slide cerakoted in olive drab. I’m in Tulsa, where should I take it? And, how much does it cost?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, so I went to Brothers in Arms. I was less than happy with the guy at the counter. Ended up going to Ericksons Arms and he did a great job.

Nic D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What issue did you have with the guy at Brothers in Arms?
I apparently talked to the spray coater. I have a green Glock 17 factory frame and only wanted the slide coated. He told me I needed to do the frame to have the two match, I said I didn’t want to do the frame and if it didn’t match I was fine with that. Then he said he didn’t like my color choice, couldn’t answer my other questions, and kept repeating that I needed to do the frame also, like 5 times. I’m not a child, I don’t need **** repeated 5 times when I’m bringing money into your shop. That made me mad. He said for my questions I would have to call the owner. I went outside and called the number he gave me. The owner was nice and said the guy wasn’t his front desk person. The inside guy got me so mad. Again, the owner was nice. But, my power is as a consumer, so I left.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people are really particular about the colors matching. I’d bet the applicator has seen a few people upset that there wasn’t a perfect color match. That being said if you knew what you wanted and understood there wouldn’t be an exact match then he should have let it go.

Also, post up some pictures so others can see the work if you don’t mind.

Nic D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people are really particular about the colors matching. I’d bet the applicator has seen a few people upset that there wasn’t a perfect color match. That being said if you knew what you wanted and understood there wouldn’t be an exact match then he should have let it go.

Also, post up some pictures so others can see the work if you don’t mind.
Give me a day or two and I will Post the pics. Cost was $50 and maybe 1-2 week turnaround, I can’t remember the exact time frame.

Nic D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been under the weather in a bad way. Just got a chance to take some pics. Haven’t decided on the sights yet.

Attachments

• FE732AF6-6439-4CC4-B6C5-64689113BEF9.jpeg
    FE732AF6-6439-4CC4-B6C5-64689113BEF9.jpeg
    982.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A544FC51-533C-4C04-9176-1CC54B6E9B57.jpeg
    A544FC51-533C-4C04-9176-1CC54B6E9B57.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom