I sh*t you not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question: What percentage of proclaimed gay men and gay women were born as hermaphrodites? That would bear some weight whereas a pseudohermaphrodite - being a false or pretended hermaphrodite - falls back on a choice, or a claim, to excuse engaging in the abnormal behavior.

Woody

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, did any of you guys know that Chelsea Manning has done a swimsuit shoot for the September issue of Vogue Magazine?

(Just mentioning it because it fits the thread -- AND she didn't make the cover like Caitlyn did -- is that discrimination?? Please don't answer that. I'm being a smart ass ... lol

Jennifer Lawrence is the cover shot ... which, while easy on the eyes, just doesn't seem to be really too bright to me. But then again, it's not like I work for NASA or anything ... haha!)
Quick . . . the bucket! I think I'm going to be sick!!!!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no Biological evidence to support this crap! When your born a Doctor looks down between your legs if you've got a penis your a boy if not your a girl. Scientists also say that boys have xy chromosomes and girls have xx chromosomes. These idiots can have all the sex change operations they want to, but a genetics test will always show which set of chromosomes they have. Nobody is born queer it's is a learned abnormal behavior,that why for years,until it became politically incorrect, that another Doctor of science would counsel this individual's and try to help them overcome this illness.
People don't argue over weather the sun comes up in the east or not,because we all know that it does. But we have to argue and fight about this ,because they want us to agree with and normalize their sickness.
You may or may not be correct, sir. But bear in mind that at one time, being a 'south paw' was considered a result of tainted upbringing or mental problems.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The research on the subject is nebulous and being exploited by the left.

Again, YG you are using the term "science" to justify social engineering. You have further appropriated the term "biology" for the same purpose. I fear that such assertions by the left are in the long term damaging to public respect for science. More worrisome is the harm done to people by hormones and gender reassignment surgery. Perhaps this is tolerable with adults but certainly it is child abuse when done on minors.

YG if I understand your perspective, it is that the mental problems of those with gender confusion are the result of societal discrimination. I believe you have it backwards. People who have difficulties in entering adulthood due to secondary sexual characteristic issues are being sold a bill of goods that reassigning their gender through drugs or surgery will make them happy.

I found the following overview enlightening:
In the face of this cultural onslaught, dumbfounded traditionalists have lined up in opposition. Such skepticism is well founded, given that the very concept of gender is fraught with problems and inconsistencies — even its most outspoken proponents disagree on fundamental matters of definition and human development. Moreover, the science on gender is all over the map. This has produced intellectual chaos rather than consensus, a fact that has not stopped politically correct activists —the Democratic party, agencies of the federal government, major media outlets, the academy — from endorsing gender radicalism without qualification. For those still devoted to the examination of evidence, however, a close look at the current gender concept reveals it to be more of a trap than a guiding light. At first glance, things seem clear-cut. Anyone who takes a class at a high school, college, or university even touching upon this subject immediately hears the authoritative assertion: Sex is biological, but gender is a cultural construction. While biology provides human beings basic sexual equipment, the understanding of what that leads to or what it allows the individual to do is a matter of values. Gender is learned; the idea of a man or a woman is not biologically inherent but the result of what our culture deems appropriate. This formulation appeared originally in feminist theory, and its sacred text is Simone de Beauvoir’s famous declaration in The Second Sex: “One is not born, but rather becomes, woman” (“On ne naît pas femme, on le devient”). But as this fairly commonsense notion has been extended outward in ever wider circles, it has become steadily more extreme. Many cultural radicals now insist that gender is solely a matter of “identifying,” meaning that we are completely free to choose a gender from a smorgasbord of choices. People can be whatever gender they so desire or imagine merely by saying so. But here things get sticky. Many other activists, especially those pursuing legal and policy changes, root their efforts in an assertion of the biological, inherent quality of gender. Their usual formulation is that transgender, pangender, or any-kind-of-gender individuals have been that way since childhood, and they cannot deny their essential nature. When the Obama Department of Justice brought a lawsuit challenging North Carolina’s “bathroom bill,” for example, it declared that “biological factors, most notably sexual differentiation in the brain, have a role in gender identity development.” Justice Anthony Kennedy, in writing the majority Supreme Court decision legalizing same-sex marriage in 2015, similarly proclaimed the “immutable nature” of the petitioners’ sexual orientation as a basis for his conclusion. CBS news, in a 2014 broadcast on its Sunday Morning program, presented “Born this Way: Stories of Young Transgender Children.” The problem, of course, is that the notion of biological, immutable gender is precisely what radical “identifiers” reject. Science, supposedly the ultimate court of appeal in progressive culture, might seem to offer clarification of this conundrum. But it does not. The science of gender is a scramble of competing claims, with advocates presenting a range of possible explanations and few clear-cut conclusions. Some scientists have postulated a genetic cause for gender nonconformity, while a different school focuses on variations in hormones released in the womb. Advocates of “brainsex” believe that neurological wiring provides the basis of gender identity. Some researchers have pointed to autism, noting that a significant number of children who appear gender-nonconforming are within the autism spectrum. Finally, many psychologists see gender confusion as a species of emotional disturbance. They contend, for instance, that gender nonconformity among teens and twentysomethings is often simply another expression of confusion, rebellion, and alienation common to that age cohort. A February 2015 review of scholarly work, in the journal Endocrine Practice, concluded that “although the mechanisms remain to be determined, there is strong support in the literature for a biological basis of gender identity.” Yet a 2016 literature review in the Fall 2016 issue of The New Atlantis reached the opposite conclusion: “The hypothesis that gender identity is an innate, fixed property of human beings that is independent of biological sex . . . is not supported by scientific evidence.” The world of gender science, in other words, is uncertain at best and contradictory at worst.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...-debate-contradictions-gender-innate-or-fluid

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may or may not be correct, sir. But bear in mind that at one time, being a 'south paw' was considered a result of tainted upbringing or mental problems.
Yes and at one time masturbating was believed to cause mental retardation, but it was never scientific fact it was opinion.
You want facts of difference between a boy and girl at puberty girls bodies start to change so they can rear children. Hips became bigger so they can have children ,breast form so they can feed babies. You find me a man that has had a sex change operation that can have sex and carry a baby then give birth ,you can't. This is scientific facts anything else's is opinion.

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EVERYTHING is a mental illness, guys. We ALL have idiosyncratic behaviors that somebody else thinks is deviant ...

Hell, being horny was considered a mental illness in women in the Victorian Era. Doctors became very wealthy by getting their female clients off during "routine" GYN exams. Some psychiatrists back then thought mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, originated in your teeth, so they regularly extracted ALL the teeth of their patients who were in mental wards.

I don't mind, and will be respectful, of you and your mental illness if you don't mind, and will be respectful of mine. Well unless one of us starts chopping off body parts. I kinda draw the line at losing pieces of me ... lol

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes and at one time masturbating was believed to cause mental retardation, but it was never scientific fact it was opinion.
You want facts of difference between a boy and girl at puberty girls bodies start to change so they can rear children. Hips became bigger so they can have children ,breast form so they can feed babies. You find me a man that has had a sex change operation that can have sex and carry a baby then give birth ,you can't. This is scientific facts anything else's is opinion.
Yeah, but all the hoopla isn't about the physical attributes of someone, it's about how they 'identify' sexually.

My own personal beliefs are that just because someone THINKS that they are a different gender than what their physical body says, does not make them different than what they are. It's shouldn't be about getting everyone else to accept them . . . it's should be about getting them accepting themselves, as they are.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but all the hoopla isn't about the physical attributes of someone, it's about how they 'identify' sexually.

My own personal beliefs are that just because someone THINKS that they are a different gender than what their physical body says, does not make them different than what they are. It's shouldn't be about getting everyone else to accept them . . . it's should be about getting them accepting themselves, as they are.
So if I identify as a billionaire, do you think the bank will adjust my bank account accordingly ? If they will I'll meet you at BDC gun room and will have us a big shopping spree?[emoji16]

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EVERYTHING is a mental illness, guys. We ALL have idiosyncratic behaviors that somebody else thinks is deviant ...

Hell, being horny was considered a mental illness in women in the Victorian Era. Doctors became very wealthy by getting their female clients off during "routine" GYN exams. Some psychiatrists back then thought mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, originated in your teeth, so they regularly extracted ALL the teeth of their patients who were in mental wards.

I don't mind, and will be respectful, of you and your mental illness if you don't mind, and will be respectful of mine. Well unless one of us starts chopping off body parts. I kinda draw the line at losing pieces of me ... lol

Hot dang!!!! That means I'm good!!! Had mine all pulled some years ago and got falsies.

DT Jeff

Marksman
Reaction score
An anorexic looks in the mirror and sees a fat person; this is a mental illness
A boy or girl look sin the mirror and sees the opposite sex; this is also a mental illness

Latest posts

Top Bottom