I Think The Wife Is Trying To Do Me In😱

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pay backs are a B.
Eat this: Boiled eggs.. Tuna fish, Broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts.
Big glass of milk or 2. And do not forget onions.
Toss a beer or 2 down the hatch on top of all that.

You will have the worst farts ever.
Feel free to share them with her.
And a last fart note if you fart in a cushioned chair and sit deep in it when farting then slowly get up it can suck in the farts.

Next person to sit in the chair will be rewarded with your thoughtful present.
Or do it to her pillow.

Not that hungry.
Take an ice cold soda in a can not opened to bed.
As she gets all comfy push it into the small of her back.

It's on then.

1644441848772.png

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pay backs are a B.

And a last fart note if you fart in a cushioned chair and sit deep in it when farting then slowly get up it can suck in the farts.

Or do it to her pillow.

Not that hungry.

It's on then.
Daayyuumm, that’s some next level payback info there bups!! Reminder to self…file this in a secure place where she won’t find it then ise it one me!!🤣🤣🤣

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pay backs are a B.

Or do it to her pillow.

Not that hungry.

It's on then.
You won’t be smelling up the chair, you’ll be burning a hole through it!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago she put these “mild” peppers in the spaghetti. Turns out they were a Thai Pepper, make habaneros seem on the mild side. Forgot to tell me, I took a bite and found another level of pain and inability to breathe! Drank half gallon of milk right away. Took a day for the pain to go away, the exit was bad too!

Then we are eating dinner and she says a great one liner right as I am starting to drink. Wrong pipe, coughing, all sorts of fun.

last night she stole my pillow and left me this lumpy mess of an old pillow. Had to find another pillow after I hit my head on the rock on my side of the bed.

Scared to see what is next! Maybe cancel life insurance? But hope y’all get some fun from my pain at any rate….
A good laugh is good for us! My wife and I spent half the day detailing my truck, washed, and waxed, it perfect one end to the other, inside and out! You know the good feeling you get driving a vehicle that sparkling, the glass was so clean it was invisable. WE decided to go for a drive, and went up highway 75. A bunch of Canadia Geese took off on the west side of the higheway a hundred yards or so. they were flying at a 90o angle to the highway, and slowly gaining altitude. I think one of these Geese had a norton bomb site, because we were driving l along , and BAMB, something hit our widshild, so hard I thought it had broken it! This was a Dodge truck with a big s windshield, and from our perspective it look like a cow had crapped on it! we couldn't even see out, my wife started laughing, then got chocked on water she was drinking, had to pull over to help her, and clean the windshield so I could se how to drive! This happened years ago, and we still laugh about that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom