I want a tank...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
me too, I have been shopping for one but the 400k for a Sherman is a bit steep. I know ebay-motors-other vehicles-military vehicles has them on there occasionally. I will own one, sometime.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ft. Sill, home of the King of Battle.....Tanks abound....(but they wont let me drive one)( I think they know about the "boating " incidents)
Don't ask them--just take one! I remember a guy driving one almost to Apache many years back, another one was stopped on Gore Blvd, and another guy killed a lady out on Lee Blvd when her car smashed into the side of the tank when it crossed the road in front of her.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't ask them--just take one! I remember a guy driving one almost to Apache many years back, another one was stopped on Gore Blvd, and another guy killed a lady out on Lee Blvd when her car smashed into the side of the tank when it crossed the road in front of her.

Yeah I remember those incidents, but its kinda hard for civilians to get close to them (unless your working by them...Heh heh)

Latest posts

Top Bottom