Ice Dumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do people fill their cup with ice then dump half of it back out? I was just at 7/11 and the whole soda fountain drain tray was full of ice from people dumping half the ice out of their cup.
Any why do people think it is okay to fill their cup with pop and stand there and drink half of their soda and refill the cup?

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes, you get a 44oz full ice filled with soda and either the syrup is out or the CO2 is and blamo, the ice tray runnith over!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do the illegals bring in all their Tupperware containers of food to heat up and hog all the microwaves at lunchtime in 7-11???? Here I am, a paying customer, trying to heat up a frozen burrito and Jose the lawn boy is hogging both microwaves!! It ain't right.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen some of those ice dispensers on the fountain drinks keep giving ice after one has pulled their hand away to shut it off. If you don't like seeing the ice in the tray, pick yours out of there next time to reduce the amount just sitting there and melting.

(Just kidding.)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've also seen people fill up a drink cup, taste it and find the soda is flat, and dump it out to get another flavor.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do the illegals bring in all their Tupperware containers of food to heat up and hog all the microwaves at lunchtime in 7-11???? Here I am, a paying customer, trying to heat up a frozen burrito and Jose the lawn boy is hogging both microwaves!! It ain't right.

Racist.

Lawn boys have to eat, too... maybe they should bring a magnifying glass to heat their food in the sun?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fill my sody cup exactly 2/3rds, sometimes the ice macheen dumps more out than I wanted, so I have to evacuate some of the frozen dihydrogen monoxide in to the tray. Why you gotta be offended by ice? Huh? Huh misther? You icist? You got a problem with folks that don't want a cup completely full of ice? bastard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom