Ideas on how to carry extra rounds with shotgun for home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This
Although for HD a decent plastic would probably be fine. Plus, select a slug.

Yep. Here is an $18 aluminum. Cheap.

IMG_7444.png

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know nothing of these. Never seen one.

But it would seem to me that mini shells would be like getting into a fist fight and and only hitting the guy with half your strength!
8+1 in my shockwave, 13+1 in the 590. You have to buy the rubber plug to feed reliably.
Give ‘em the old 1-2 instead of the haymaker!
I hear the sound of the pump action will run off any would be attackers….. :brick:
IMG_0226.jpeg

Last edited:

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the elastic will loosen over time , since the shells are in it ,but the all plastic side saddle ones will retain the shells just fine.. those buttstock shell holders always try to rip off the side of my face , havent found a smooth one yet that doesnt hurt,,some shotguns you can get a speed feed stock that holds 2 round on each side of stock,mine worked great on my moss 590..worst idea is a sling elastic shell holder, those things pull gun off target due to weight of ammo.get a top quaility bandolier,they do make them all leather,to put over you non shooting shoulder,, you can put different types of loads in one. buckshot, soft slug or even a barrier penetrating type slug in it.
What? You put your face on the stock?
This isn't a long range target rifle.
Just fire from the hip like every GI Joe commando. LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom