If you own a Rare Breed Trigger, you may be a felon...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, Can we all back up to the part where there are people in a pro-2A shooter forum that call BATFE? Do we know who they are? Is there any way to specifically block those people from seeing anything I post? Not cause its NFA stuff, but because:
F^%K You! you anti-2A, anti-freedom belly-crawling worms. Anyone willingly talking to the ATF deserves to be publicly shaved, tarred and feathered. No exceptions. Calling the ATF on someone is the absolute height of *inviting* gun control and no one who would do it deserves anything but spit on.
It’s a public forum, um no.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a wise man once said, "When you find yourself in a hole. Stop digging." Case in point. I'm 60 years old. All my life Dad had a case of dynamite, primer cord, and caps. Blew out beaver damns, made roads in the mountains and such. Yet dad was not a felon! He enjoy the privileges' of NOT being a felon! But, you keep deluding yourself. I'll even pat your ego on the head for you!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a wise man once said, "When you find yourself in a hole. Stop digging." Case in point. I'm 60 years old. All my life Dad had a case of dynamite, primer cord, and caps. Blew out beaver damns, made roads in the mountains and such. Yet dad was not a felon! He enjoy the privileges' of NOT being a felon! But, you keep deluding yourself. I'll even pat your ego on the head for you!

Reading is fundamental my friend, hence the links. But bless your heart, that's a cute anecdotal and apple to oranges story. Good for you being 60 but this ain't your Daddy's "ATF." What escapes you is that I was trying imply the bipolar nature of the ATF. Hence the word "may" and if you do some light reading I provided, the word implies that the future is unknown or a possibility. Here's the fun part though....... did you actually watch the video? The individual in the video is the one that specifically says "this letter makes you a felon".....not me. I didn't quite agree with him on that, again, hence the word "may," and I generally agree that you need to be convicted, like I previously responded. Either way, I'm all for you finding out who's wrong between you and him. By all means, call up the ATF with one of these, as I'm honestly interested to see what happens. But, by god, you better make sure you have all the details about your daddy and his dynamite handy.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The part that scares me (and should scare anyone with working knowledge of semi-auto firearms) is that the definition of a machine gun can apply to any semi-auto firearm and especially to AR platforms. There have been several triggers and addons that can turn a standard AR platform firearm into a full auto without the 3rd hole for an auto sear or the recessed area in the lower receiver for said sear. If the ATF is allowed to continue down this rabbit hole they will deem all AR platform firearms as machineguns and subject to the NFA, then all semi-autos will follow.
Aw,....you figured put the ATF strategy. Ruined the fun for the slower among us.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom