I'm glad I'm here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clay

Tulsa? Nah, it's not bad. ~Most~ of the bad stuff goes down in a certain part of town and I feel really feel for the people who have to live there. Not saying stuff doesn't happen in other places but most of it is local to that area. I've lived in OKC and Tulsa and both do have their advantages and disadvantages. I'd be happy living in either city. But my favorite place...Stillwater!
I was joking to a point. I lived in Tulsa back in 1991. Only for about a year and I liked it plenty. It was much smaller then too. I lived at 93rd and Memorial and it was open pasture behind my appartment complex, now there is the creek turnpike and LOTS of houses and bidnesses.
I agree that Stillwater is awesome too.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'se guys are good.

I've got some good times ahead in the Sooner State.

One question.

Do I root for OSU or OU? (I actually just graduated from NSU.)

I have a confession. I don't really like the color orange. But I can get over it.

That's an easy question, nemesis... you root for TU!

BTW, I'm from what probably is the second worst state for gun laws (well, maybe third*)-New Jersey. I moved here in 2004 and I ain't never going back!

(*Don't believe me? Take this quiz:http://www.evannappen.com/nappens-gun-law-quiz.html)

Latest posts

Top Bottom