I'm glad Mrs. Obama is forcing fruits and vegies onto student's trays....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ALSO:

If the First Lady were really interested in using the power of Government to further her goals of reducing childhood obesity, she'd tap her husband on the shoulder and have him order the Department of Agriculture to scrap that ridiculous Food Pyramid and start over.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this while MO eats ribs, and brisket with her husband and children. (documented)

Yep pictures of the first lady having ribs and brisket while campaigning for healthy school lunches sure signs of hypocrisy.

There is nothing wrong with an occasional meal of excess, the idea is to eat well balanced nutritious meals and reasonable portions as part of your everyday life.

Hell I had 3 slices of pizza and fried mushrooms for dinner last night at Hideaway with my family. That's not how we eat everyday, but you could snap a picture of me and call me hypocrite.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep pictures of the first lady having ribs and brisket while campaigning for healthy school lunches sure signs of hypocrisy.

There is nothing wrong with an occasional meal of excess, the idea is to eat well balanced nutritious meals and reasonable portions as part of your everyday life.

Hell I had 3 slices of pizza and fried mushrooms for dinner last night at Hideaway with my family. That's not how we eat everyday, but you could snap a picture of me and call me hypocrite.

ummm, stuff it ya hype-o-crit!!

LMMFAO!!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally believe, that since the majority of parents seem either unable, or unwilling to ensure that their children are well nourished, that the federal government should step in and remove them at birth. They could then ensure they are fed right, physically, mentally, and spirtually.

Absoloutley right.. and make sure they get all their cancer causing vaccines and such..

And if they are a little energetic, pump them full of psychtrophics to keep them "tame"

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too many AP classes? How about parents teach their kids to excercise at home and let them learn (and earn college credit) advanced topics in school?

Since it is all about personal responsibility why don't we shut down all schools and colleges and make parents teach their kids at home while they work to support the family?

Latest posts

Top Bottom