I'm Jumping in. SuperDaves Gunshow May 12,13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After all my whining about the way the Gunshows in OKC are being ran, I decided after a couple of months of research to put on an event Myself. I have a tentative venue ready that will hold approximately 110 tables. When the building is locked down I will follow up with the information.
Here is the way it will go.
Rule Number one, THIS WILL BE A GUNSHOW

8' tables $25.00 each if prepaid, $35 each if not
Admission will be $6.00 a dollar off if you bring in a firearm
Uniformed Military and Law enforcement free.
No Carts to carry firearms. If you have that many guns to sell, rent a table. It is the only fair thing to the vendors.
NO FLEAMARKET JUNK, NO SCENTSY, NO KNOCKOFF SUNGLASSES, NO SILLY VISORS WITH FAKE HAIR and NO PLASTIC CHINESE HELICOPTERS
There will be 24 hour security, food, and staff available to help.

Any honest input, advice or assistance will be appreciated.

I already have the building, insurance, tables and a little help lined up. I am hoping to hold an event that My OSA Brothers ans Sisters would be pround to attend

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After all my whining about the way the Gunshows in OKC are being ran, I decided after a couple of months of research to put on an event Myself. I have a tentative venue ready that will hold approximately 110 tables. When the building is locked down I will follow up with the information.
Here is the way it will go.
Rule Number one, THIS WILL BE A GUNSHOW

8' tables $25.00 each if prepaid, $35 each if not
Admission will be $6.00 a dollar off if you bring in a firearm
Uniformed Military and Law enforcement free.
No Carts to carry firearms. If you have that many guns to sell, rent a table. It is the only fair thing to the vendors.
NO FLEAMARKET JUNK, NO SCENTSY, NO KNOCKOFF SUNGLASSES, NO SILLY VISORS WITH FAKE HAIR and NO PLASTIC CHINESE HELICOPTERS
There will be 24 hour security, food, and staff available to help.

Any honest input, advice or assistance will be appreciated.

I already have the building, insurance, tables and a little help lined up. I am hoping to hold an event that My OSA Brothers ans Sisters would be pround to attend

If you need any help let me know, I'd be glad to help. Any idea on dates? (LOL I promise I can read....found it.) I think this is a great idea

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
superdave65, Looks like I will be attending your Gun Show to BUY STUFF. That is all I can offer. If anyone has a table at the show I will be looking at buying and you might just be selling me something good.

centraloklahoma

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would appreciate any advice on advertising, I have a few Guerilla marketing ideas, but one of the best things about OSA is the huge pool of experience and talent

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave. If I can come up with enough stuff to be table worthy, I will get a table. If not, I will be there for sure to buy and show support. I know I will tell everyone I see.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there anyone here from Ft Sill, or Lawton or who is a SCRAP member and wants to share a table for private trades

SuperDave65 - we met at the Lawton gun show before last. If you can nail this down I would be happy to spread the word among the Ft Sill Rifle and Pistol Club and the Stephens County Rifle and Pistol Club and there are probably others on this site also willing to do so.

BTW - if I were you I would prominently display the rules for private trades and sales - things like the seller still has to make a reasonable effort to ensure he/she isn't selling to an out of State buyer (needs an FFL).

Is it possible that there will be one or more FFLs who would facilitate sales that need an FFL? Essentially, on the spot transfer sales with a NICS check.

Latest posts

Top Bottom