Dave's Gunshow details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Dave tell me the story behind your frog in the cross hairs. I just love it. Also I posted it on my Fbook page and I will keep posting it once a week up to the day of the show. Have you thought about placing cards with the show info at Cstores ? I know I get gas at one on SW 44th And Santa Fe and I see cards for almost every other shows there.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, the t-shirt. My favorite color is camo. But, I'm tired of wearing walmart stuff. So I have a hippy in Missouri make tie-dye camo t-shirts for me. The logo comes from Tie-dyecamo.com. One of my other business ideas. It just has not come to full bloom yet. The frog comes to my mind because I spent 20 years in the California sierras. (draw your own conclusion, but note that it is not rainbow colored)

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, the t-shirt. My favorite color is camo. But, I'm tired of wearing walmart stuff. So I have a hippy in Missouri make tie-dye camo t-shirts for me. The logo comes from Tie-dyecamo.com. One of my other business ideas. It just has not come to full bloom yet. The frog comes to my mind because I spent 20 years in the California sierras. (draw your own conclusion, but note that it is not rainbow colored)
I have noticed that. They are some nice shirts. I forgot what you sell them for.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get $18.00 each for the shirts. The tie-dye is a little spendy. If I could figure out how to post a picture I would.
Here are the benefits of SuperDaves Tie-dye camo shirts
1. They make you look thin
2. They cure baldness and increase male-potency
(these claims have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration and should not be confused with facts)

Iggie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yay a gun show I don't have to drive 45 mins for and should actually pay the advertised price. Not the new price at the door. I'm there. If I'm free(note the if) I might have a helping hand or two. At minimum the wife and I will be goin... oh question. What about kids? I have a 4 year old does she need to pay. Idhate to have her save up her lunch money ;)

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad you can't sell beer. $2.00 beer would pack the house!! We'll be there with bells on and I'll let all my rich buddies know as well.

Oh and DON'T let the cop that buys guns from people/ while checking their weapons at the door work your show. That pisses me off more than the $12 cover!!

Wish you the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom