Dave's Gunshow details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will not be buying At the door. I'll link any business that signs up to the show page, if the were to offer a "show" special. I would promote the heck out of it

L

Locked&Loaded

We are setting up a few tables. Looking forward to it.
If you happen to be in the Choctaw area between now and then, Dave dropped off some coupons/fliers for a dollar off admission in case you don't have a firearm to take with you.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to the top, I could use a good ammo dealer if somebody knows one, please send them my way. I have wall tables still available, I'm taking reservations for Shawnee and Claremore. Shawnee will hold about 300 tables with much larger islands

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to the top, I could use a good ammo dealer if somebody knows one, please send them my way. I have wall tables still available, I'm taking reservations for Shawnee and Claremore. Shawnee will hold about 300 tables with much larger islands

You might check and see if SG Ammo is interested. I see them at few of the local gun shows. They're based up in Stillwater. www.sgammo.com

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There used to be a ammo mfg in Ada. I think their name was Sooner Case & Cartridge. Is Ammunition Center in Stillwater the same as SG?

Latest posts

Top Bottom