Dave's Gunshow details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I signed the contract. Here are the details. I'm opening it to the OSA family first, since there is a lot of lead time.

May 12th and 13th At the Cleveland County Fairgrounds in Norman OK
There are 120 tables available at $25.00 each if prepaid. If paid within one week of the event the price will be $35.00 per table. The building is not hug so the Islands are six tables. All tables are 8' I will have a few 6' tables for last minute folks.

The best contact is my business email. [email protected] Just let me know how many tables you want along with contact information.
Visa/Mastercard/discovery with a 3%fee (sorry)

Mailing address

SuperDaves Guns
500 N. Meridian ave ste 206
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

I can be reached by phone at 405-240-7228
I can also be found on facebook. Just look for Superdaves Guns

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bro and I will most likely get a table. We have some serious Beanie Babies to move. As far as advertising, when I have a free weekend and wonder if there is a gun show in town, I Google "gun shows" (I'm very creative), and the first site that comes up is gunshows-usa.com. I wonder what it would take ($) to get listed on that site.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fair question Mitch. There is a bulletin board at the Piggly Wiggly, should work. Just kidding. I have a decent budget for print media. Shotgun news, newspaper, penny saver etc. Working on some radio, much closer to the event. Plus I have several guerilla marketing plans (legal). Those are best not discussed in an open forum. It will only take the big boys a short time to target a new promoter. Also I'm counting on all of my OSA brethren to show up with at least a dozen of their closest friends

Latest posts

Top Bottom