Dave's Gunshow details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Neist

A possible location for a Tulsa show would be the Spirit Bank Event Center in South Tulsa / Bixby. Many nearby hotels, restaurants and movie theatre all within walking distance. http://www.spiritbankeventcenter.com/

I can attest that it is a nice place. Huge shopping district around it. Pretty nice area to wander if you want to leave the show for a few.

Also very easy to drive to if you're outside of Tulsa.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason that the insurance company requires "NO CCW" and want's guns checked (zip tied) at the door is because we have people getting shot at gunshows now and then. At least one ND in OKC in the last 3 years.

I will come... and hope good sense prevails. But safety first- we dont need to let Superdave start with a "bang".

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so dense. Of course there is an OSA discount. Only $5.00 admission. The pretty lady at the door will will make you a custom (adhesive) name badge, at no extra charge. It will make it easy for Biggsly's stalker easier to find him.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I get to make it up there, I'll gladly pay $6. But as soon as you make your first million, I'd better get in for $5.

On the other hand, by the inflation ----- oh well, good luck, anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom