I'm probably the only man in Oklahoma...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
College football is okay, I guess. Pro football is somewhat better, but I wouldn't miss either if they never came on again.

I've learned a LOT about basketball since the Thunder came to town, but again, wouldn't really miss it.

The two sports I followed fanatically before I met GC, hockey and boxing, he wasn't interested in so that kinda went by the wayside ... Maybe I should go back to those two sports, although I believe MMA has probably overshadowed traditional boxing ... which really is my first love when it comes to sports.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As someone who sees the year as having two parts (baseball season and winter), I'm with you. I don't like football, college or pro, or really care about any other sport. I'll watch Thunder and it's cool to see them be so successful, but I'm not emotionally invested in them, so I'll sleep just as well the night they lose as the night they win a championship.

I was supposed to be in Texas this whole weekend with a bunch of friends, all of which cared about the game, but I just wanted to visit the Texas State Fair.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am with rickm.
Do not care for watching it or any sports that has a ball in it except for maybe a little bit of women's tennis. :)

Making door panels for my 57 chevy 4 door today and only knew of a game because of the radio commercials.
Which i also hate.. especially loud exited car commercials.. it is just a car people calm down. And a new P.O.S. car at that.
The biggest worst investment most people make.

Back to cutting vinyl :)

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought I was alone in not watching sports. Never have been interested. Usually I can find some way to go hunting, fishing or work on my cars, rather than waste my time with ball games of any kind!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm not in Oklahoma anymore, but even when I was there for all but 5 1/2 years of my 68, I had no interest at all in any sport. Well, I did participate in bowling for a few years on a league.

Other than that, I'll just sit outside our fifth wheel and watch the birds and the deer. I also get amused by the folks walking by while walking their dogs. I swear some of them are trolling for mountain lions.

As for OU,

Although, I do like THIS part of OU.

Latest posts

Top Bottom