In search of purse carry gun for daughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get her 2, my wife carrys a Springfield XDM 45acp in her purse and a Ruger LCP2 380acp on her person. She started out with the XDM and had issues concealing it everyday with clothing requirements for work.

Jokingly I asked her why carry both, her reply was " Why reload when you can just grab another gun". Me " Ok, you win.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would avoid purse carry and teach her how to carry on her person. Most women would hafta search and dig around in their purse to find their gun. But what's worse is if a thug grabs her purse and runs. She just armed the guy.

Also, consider a purse designed for concealed carry,,,
They are a bit pricey but they do keep the pistol readily available.

Click here please.

Also, the models with a cross-body strap have a steel cable inside the strap,,,
I bought one of these purses for my older sister to use,,,
She loves it and it holds her revolver nicely.

Aarond

Last edited:

Schlafftablett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first thing to get stolen… purse
The most likely thing to get left on a counter or bathroom… purse
Bet she doesn’t keep her phone in there and if she does, ask her how long it takes to find it when it lit up, vibrating, and ringing when no one is actively trying to kill her.

If she HAS to use it for carry, a dedicated bag is the best option but it’s still like picking up a turd by the clean part.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't choose for her. Advise, but leave the choice to her.

Best advice right there. You shouldn't be looking for her gun. You should be helping her decide which gun is best for her. A gun needs to fit in a hand just like a shoe needs to fit on a foot. If it doesn't that will cause a constant issue. It also needs to be something she's gonna practice with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom