Insurance pisses me off!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call ECI Insurance In Piedmont.
They have done me really well for many years and they can shop multiple insurances for you.

My 47 dodge and 57 chevy are less than 100 a year combined.
95 corolla I think is 190 a year.
405-373-2977
After the holidays as they are closed.
All my stuff is liability insured.

Check house and car bundle of course.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I married a Louisiana gal so we split our Time between Oklahoma and Louisiana, Louisiana has much stronger insurance laws. Down there you are automatically fined for even a tiny lapse in coverage and you will not get a new tag if it’s not paid. I believe the fine is a little over 300.00 but I’m not certain. The insurance company immediately notifies the state if there is lapse. To bad we didn’t include that in our laws

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I married a Louisiana gal so we split our Time between Oklahoma and Louisiana, Louisiana has much stronger insurance laws. Down there you are automatically fined for even a tiny lapse in coverage and you will not get a new tag if it’s not paid. I believe the fine is a little over 300.00 but I’m not certain. The insurance company immediately notifies the state if there is lapse. To bad we didn’t include that in our laws

As much as i hate Big Goobermint, having a strong State Insurance Commission is required, too. As we seen, when the State mandated coverage and when Odumbass Care was enacted, greedy insurance companies skyrocted premiums.

Either way, we get screwed.

Even if we got fed up and everyone refused to insure. Mortgages and car loans would tack the insurance on.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When uninsured and/or unlicensed drivers are stopped or have an accident, their vehicles should be impounded and they should be arrested. Like most things these days, leniency and failure to enforce existing laws is costing law abiding citizens more money. I do agree most insurance companies charge as much as they can and are borderline scammers. Shopping around for the best rate and deciding what level of risk we are willing to accept are the only options for those of us who obey the law.
That is supposed to be the law. No insurance? Vehicle is to be impounded and towed. Maybe it changed and laxed up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom