Insurrection, or much needed political takeover, in Tennessee in 1946?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I witnessed an armed insurrection and police station takeover. It just wasn't "our side."

I know you are from up there north of Commiefornia. What happened after CHOP?
What did the police do? Courts? What about the PD takeover and all the tainted evidence in the evidence room?
Inquiring minds. . .

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This country has experienced domestic terrorist groups burn down cities multiple times and take over a police stations in protest, and absolutely nothing happens to anyone, and when the FBI or CIA or whoever plans a conservative protest at the capital, folks are hunted down like mange dogs and left to rot in prisons for years with no due process.
In my opinion, this sends a clear message that our “leaders” (democrat and republican) want the country to continue down the path it’s headed, and if “we” (conservatives) try to alter their plans, they will beat us down and show us who’s boss. :censored: :finger:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like this:

View attachment 423265

Replace the "yourwebsitehere" bit with your youtube URL, and the "visit my link" with the title of your link.

Or just copy and paste the URL from your browser into the text box on the forum. Copying and pasting can be accomplished by clicking on the URL with your right mouse button and selecting copy, and then repeating the action in the forum text box, only selecting "paste" from the menu the second time. For keyboard shortcuts you can use "CTRL" and "C" to copy, and "CTRL" and "V" to paste.
Thanks, but I'm to old to learn a new language.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is actually full length movie about this incident. It is demonstrative of why our right to keep and bear arms shall not ever be infringed. Those in government occasionally need to be removed from power by means beyond the vote when the vote is compromised. Some times it is tyranny. Some times it is despotism. Sometimes it is treasonous actions. Keep your powder dry, surrender no arms, and remain ever vigilant.

An American Story: The Battle of Athens, Tennessee-1946. Full Movie.

Woody
THANKS!!!!!!! This seems like the same thing that is going on right now, except ours is on a national level? President Trump has be criminally charged with CAUSING everything from the great flood, to the San Francisco Earthquake, to DO AWAY WITH THE COMPETITION!! that is how NAZIS, AND COMMUNIST OPERATE, with the help of the new media!!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That has what to do with citizens rising up against a corrupt government?
The same thing as rising up to defend the nation from any foreign invasion.

The way things are running in DC right now, it might as well be a foreign government in charge ....well.... because many of the current gang in DC are certainly as foreign to the Constitution as any tyrannical despots out there. Our government is supposed to guard our freedom and security - not their own positions and power. When governments fail in that regard, we have the right and duty to cast off such government.

Our Founding Fathers recognized that it is our right and duty to cast off such errant government and thusly declared it in the Declaration of Independence, and protected our right to retain the power to do so in the Constitution with our vote - and arms for when those in power fail or refuse to abide by the vote.

Can't happen in this day and age? I wonder how many people in the past uttered that before each and every war, revolution, insurrection, or other incident over the eons?

Woody

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same thing as rising up to defend the nation from any foreign invasion.

The way things are running in DC right now, it might as well be a foreign government in charge ....well.... because many of the current gang in DC are certainly as foreign to the Constitution as any tyrannical despots out there. Our government is supposed to guard our freedom and security - not their own positions and power. When governments fail in that regard, we have the right and duty to cast off such government.

Our Founding Fathers recognized that it is our right and duty to cast off such errant government and thusly declared it in the Declaration of Independence, and protected our right to retain the power to do so in the Constitution with our vote - and arms for when those in power fail or refuse to abide by the vote.

Can't happen in this day and age? I wonder how many people in the past uttered that before each and every war, revolution, insurrection, or other incident over the eons?

Woody
Still dont see it happening. Too much pussified youth in this country and that population grows more and more every year

Latest posts

Top Bottom