Insurrection, or much needed political takeover, in Tennessee in 1946?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stumbled upon a YouTube Video, of an AMAZING incident that happened in Athens Tennessee, in 1946! I would link this if I knew how, but, it's easy to find. Search for the 'Athens Tennessee Wars" or "the battle of Athens Tennessee" on YouTube! This is a short, 10 minute video, and describes an amazing event I had never even heard of, and I'm an old man, that knows just about everything, except how to link a video!!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like this:

1698171898293.png

Replace the "yourwebsitehere" bit with your youtube URL, and the "visit my link" with the title of your link.

Or just copy and paste the URL from your browser into the text box on the forum. Copying and pasting can be accomplished by clicking on the URL with your right mouse button and selecting copy, and then repeating the action in the forum text box, only selecting "paste" from the menu the second time. For keyboard shortcuts you can use "CTRL" and "C" to copy, and "CTRL" and "V" to paste.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is actually full length movie about this incident. It is demonstrative of why our right to keep and bear arms shall not ever be infringed. Those in government occasionally need to be removed from power by means beyond the vote when the vote is compromised. Some times it is tyranny. Some times it is despotism. Sometimes it is treasonous actions. Keep your powder dry, surrender no arms, and remain ever vigilant.

An American Story: The Battle of Athens, Tennessee-1946. Full Movie.

Woody

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is actually full length movie about this incident. It is demonstrative of why our right to keep and bear arms shall not ever be infringed. Those in government occasionally need to be removed from power by means beyond the vote when the vote is compromised. Some times it is tyranny. Some times it is despotism. Sometimes it is treasonous actions. Keep your powder dry, surrender no arms, and remain ever vigilant.

An American Story: The Battle of Athens, Tennessee-1946. Full Movie.

Woody
Sounds vaguely familiar...

Latest posts

Top Bottom