Insurrection, or much needed political takeover, in Tennessee in 1946?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know ....... This ought to be taught in all our schools. It is a good tool to explain why we have the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and a better tool to remind those in government that they are there to protect our rights and freedoms, not their own usurped power and positions. It's not their job to prevent uprisings, revolutions, and insurrections. It is their job to make sure that uprisings, revolutions, and insurrections never become necessary.

Woody

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
1698611322488.png

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know ....... This ought to be taught in all our schools. It is a good tool to explain why we have the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and a better tool to remind those in government that they are there to protect our rights and freedoms, not their own usurped power and positions. It's not their job to prevent uprisings, revolutions, and insurrections. It is their job to make sure that uprisings, revolutions, and insurrections never become necessary.

Woody
VERY WELL SAID!! I watched the Psychologist Gorden Peterson on TV lately, discussing personality types. Apparently sane people all fall into one of three personality categories. Narcissistic, psychopathy, and I can't remember the third. He said people that normally choose politics as a career, usually fit in right between the two mentioned above!! A parasitic, predator, that thinks he/she is smarter than everyone else!! WE the People must keep a tight rain on politicians like this, or the WILL get out of hand, it's their nature!!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is actually full length movie about this incident. It is demonstrative of why our right to keep and bear arms shall not ever be infringed. Those in government occasionally need to be removed from power by means beyond the vote when the vote is compromised. Some times it is tyranny. Some times it is despotism. Sometimes it is treasonous actions. Keep your powder dry, surrender no arms, and remain ever vigilant.

An American Story: The Battle of Athens, Tennessee-1946. Full Movie.

Woody
Thanks, I found this movie on Youtube on ROKU, good movie, but it didn't tell the whole story, I have heard that a movie script, can only have about 100 pages, so I guess they didn't have room to tell the whole story! They did get the point across!!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woody
Those in power could care less about the 2nd Amendment or armed citizens because they know that absolutely no successful 'uprising' by the peasants will occur, and that the possibility of such an uprising against THEM gets less and less every year, so stop fooling yourself thinking that you and your firearms has any meaning as a deterrent against those supporting a bad government.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still dont see anyone these days rising up against OUR corrupt government. If anyone were, I would have thought it would happen after two stoen elections, but nope.
I know, Not an easy choice considering the consequences!! Just look at what is happening to ANYONE that dared to travel to Washington DC, to protest THE COUP! Going to federal prison, on PHONY charges, I see about once a week even now where another INSURRECTIONIST is found guilty of a FELONY, sent to prison, ruined financially by lawyers, lost their homes, families in some cases, jobs, careers, savings, retirement plans, etc. EVEN PRESIDENT TRUMP, MAYOR GIULIANI, RETIRED GENERALS, AND THE PILLOW GUY, all being RUINED by a corrupt justice system, and the use of the FBI, DOJ, IRS, FEDERAL JUDGES, AND PROSECUTORS, APPOINTED BY OBAMA, and every other federal agency!! GOOD LUCK TO US!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME DEMAND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom