Insurrection, or much needed political takeover, in Tennessee in 1946?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those in power could care less about the 2nd Amendment or armed citizens because they know that absolutely no successful 'uprising' by the peasants will occur, and that the possibility of such an uprising against THEM gets less and less every year, so stop fooling yourself thinking that you and your firearms has any meaning as a deterrent against those supporting a bad government.
chuckie........... We would ALL learn just how much of a deterrent an well armed populous is, about a week after all guns were confiscated!!!!! Watch the documentary on Athens Tennessee, that actually happened, and so did a rag tag group of Americans that stood up to British Tyranny back in the late 1700s, They call this the American Revolution! They didn't have a chance, against the undisputed MOST POWERFUL MILITARY ON EARTH AT THAT TIME, THE BRITISH EMPIRE!! MAN-UP, OUR FOREFATHER AND FATHERS ARE WATCHING!!

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
1698689377415.png

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know, Not an easy choice considering the consequences!! Just look at what is happening to ANYONE that dared to travel to Washington DC, to protest THE COUP! Going to federal prison, on PHONY charges, I see about once a week even now where another INSURRECTIONIST is found guilty of a FELONY, sent to prison, ruined financially by lawyers, lost their homes, families in some cases, jobs, careers, savings, retirement plans, etc. EVEN PRESIDENT TRUMP, MAYOR GIULIANI, RETIRED GENERALS, AND THE PILLOW GUY, all being RUINED by a corrupt justice system, and the use of the FBI, DOJ, IRS, FEDERAL JUDGES, AND PROSECUTORS, APPOINTED BY OBAMA, and every other federal agency!! GOOD LUCK TO US!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME DEMAND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Problem is Dems now know they can get away with it. It wont ever stop now. Voting will never have meaning again

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those in power could care less about the 2nd Amendment or armed citizens because they know that absolutely no successful 'uprising' by the peasants will occur, and that the possibility of such an uprising against THEM gets less and less every year, so stop fooling yourself thinking that you and your firearms has any meaning as a deterrent against those supporting a bad government.
I know, Not an easy choice considering the consequences!! Just look at what is happening to ANYONE that dared to travel to Washington DC, to protest THE COUP! Going to federal prison, on PHONY charges, I see about once a week even now where another INSURRECTIONIST is found guilty of a FELONY, sent to prison, ruined financially by lawyers, lost their homes, families in some cases, jobs, careers, savings, retirement plans, etc. EVEN PRESIDENT TRUMP, MAYOR GIULIANI, RETIRED GENERALS, AND THE PILLOW GUY, all being RUINED by a corrupt justice system, and the use of the FBI, DOJ, IRS, FEDERAL JUDGES, AND PROSECUTORS, APPOINTED BY OBAMA, and every other federal agency!! GOOD LUCK TO US!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME DEMAND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the evils are sufferable ... for now.

Woody

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
chuckie........... We would ALL learn just how much of a deterrent an well armed populous is, about a week after all guns were confiscated!!!!! Watch the documentary on Athens Tennessee, that actually happened, and so did a rag tag group of Americans that stood up to British Tyranny back in the late 1700s, They call this the American Revolution! They didn't have a chance, against the undisputed MOST POWERFUL MILITARY ON EARTH AT THAT TIME, THE BRITISH EMPIRE!! MAN-UP, OUR FOREFATHER AND FATHERS ARE WATCHING!!
Again you are just fooling yourself. Most citizens these days, when faced with a choice of putting down their firearms in a face-off choose to do so rather than fight to the death. The old saying 'Give me liberty or give me death' may have been a viable war-cry back in the 1700's but you will find few . . . very few these days that are actually willing to die or face years of imprisonment for a principle. Funny that, how the EGO of most people seems to shrink when looking down the business end of a SWAT-member held M4 or .12 ga.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again you are just fooling yourself. Most citizens these days, when faced with a choice of putting down their firearms in a face-off choose to do so rather than fight to the death. The old saying 'Give me liberty or give me death' may have been a viable war-cry back in the 1700's but you will find few . . . very few these days that are actually willing to die or face years of imprisonment for a principle. Funny that, how the EGO of most people seems to shrink when looking down the business end of a SWAT-member held M4 or .12 ga.
Works both ways. That, and they are vastly outnumbered. The spirit of what's the use will get you nowhere.

Woody

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Works both ways. That, and they are vastly outnumbered. The spirit of what's the use will get you nowhere.

Woody
That's true about the 'spirit' but Law enforcement can get a more cohesive and better armed and equipped team together faster than 'Joe' in the house at the end of the block or down the fire-lane. Plus, as I said, very few people these days are willing to risk years in prison just for some belief or 'principle'.

Being outnumbered only means more of us than them, it does not mean that the 'more of us' are physically and/or mentally willing to take on the 'more of them'. A lot of blowhards with puffed up chests will talk-the-talk but few will walk-the-walk when it comes right down to it.

For myself, if SHTF I'll hunker-down and hope like hell that few know that I even exist (being the 'Grey Man'), choosing to actively defend only if I have no other options because I'm getting way too old these days to start playing Rambo :teach:

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's true about the 'spirit' but Law enforcement can get a more cohesive and better armed and equipped team together faster than 'Joe' in the house at the end of the block or down the fire-lane. Plus, as I said, very few people these days are willing to risk years in prison just for some belief or 'principle'. A lot of blow-hards will talk-the-talk but few are willing to walk-the-walk.
It's not like we wouldn't expect it. There will be no surprise. That, and I wouldn't count on everyone to take a stand but here would be more than enough willing.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom