ipad vs android tablet what are the advantages of each?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dunno what diferences are but ive got the galaxy tab. It does about everything a laptop does, always have a signal, has plenty of room. I have over 3,000 songs on mine. And the camara it excellent.

Fits in my overall bibs.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one has wings and maxi coverage the other you have a rounded tip applicator...

iPad, works well the 3 has a fantastic display and they have great battery life does not support flash. Android easily rooted multiple os flavors supports flash in websites.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if you don't understand "easily rooted", an Ipad is the way to go?
Exactly!

If you like spending your time messing around with the firmware and software on you tablet and tweaking it, troubleshooting, etc, then clearly the android is the way to go.
If you like using your tablet and not ever having to mess with anything like that, the iPad is the clear winner.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty easy to root an Android device. Even out of the box, it's a pretty capable OS. For the average user, it'll do everything for you that an iPad will. I've never looked into buying an iPad, but I understand they're several hundred dollars. You can buy an Android tablet with no contract starting at a couple hundred bucks, maybe even less when buying used/refurb.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if you don't understand "easily rooted", an Ipad is the way to go?

Thats absolutely false. Try the demos out, Keelty and see which one you like. Sure, iStore has more apps than google play and amazon market, but most of the apps are double ups of the same tiring game for 100 different versions of the same app.

The only thing I would suggest is that if you try them out and end up liking android better than iOS, you need to research the tablet. Because there are many different hardware suppliers all using android as the OS, you get some terds in the punch bowl.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have 5 tablets in the house.. 4 different brands.. When I buy new again it will be iPads... Ease... Links witth our iPhones..

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my opinion based on phones:

Android = less dollars
Apple = it actually works

I just ditched my android phone for an iPhone and holy cow! iPhone is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom