iPhone 4S and iOS 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I waited at home all day for the UPS truck to show up and bring me my new iPhone 4S. Finally got it up and running, it took a while due to overloaded activation servers at AT&T. Bottom line is its ok but not a step up as big as the 3GS to 4. Siri may or may not be worth a crap, not so sure yet. Whatever, I do like the increased speed and 64gb storage. Will test the camera tomorrow.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walked into Sam's Club at 9:30 yesterday, walked out at 9:45 with a 4S, I was upgrading from 4, and giving the 4 to my wife, it is quite a bit quicker, messages load instantly, no lag between switching apps, SIRI is awesome when driving. The camera is great, that is the big upgrade, it still is no match for a dedicated $300 point and shoot.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has hers and loves it; siri is pretty interesting and has some witty responses that aren't expected lol.

I'll get mine end of November when I am due up... tired of the 3GS already.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went from the 3GS to the 4S. Wow is it a jump! Oh, and Siri is rad if you ask it the right questions. It's a total smart a$$.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you feel like the bump from 4 to 4s was worth it?
My wife's iPhone 4 lock button stopped working and she says she can't put it in her purse now. Lucky me she said for me to upgrade to the 4s and she would take my 4. Stinks cause the phones are only 13 months old and I was wanting to hold out until the 5 rolls out. You spend $50 per otter box to keep the screens perfect and a stupid lock button quits.

JSPANIER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had mine for a few days. A couple of observations. The screen seems to be less sensitive. The 4 drove
Me crazy. My ear seemed to always put the phone on mute or hold. This hasn't happened a single time with the 4S. Siri is nice. I'm hoping that apple continue to develop this.its nice but doesn't justify the purchase by itself. The camera is great when compared to the 4. Beware! Though it looks the same some cases that fit the 4 will not fit the 4S.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like the 4s but it is not a big step up from the 4. Joe is correct about the cases from the 4 not fitting, the switch to turn it to vibrate mode is moved slightly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom