Is anybody following the manhunt down in the Davis/Wynnewood area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
First things first. Your interpretation of a total package and mine are 180 deg out. Like complete polar opposites. When I think of the "Total Package" I'm thinking of Lex Luger or someone like that - The Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, that bigass cop in Tulsa, etc., because that's apparently the types we have here on OSA.
View attachment 418421

Apparently when you think of a "total Package" you're thinking of a dik contest or a wiener show. I'm not into the rainbow innuendo and I don't care for checking dudes' wieners....not my thing at all, so you can keep your package suggestions to yourself. It's weird.

To put things in perspective you said this while gaslighting:

To which I responded with this. Particularly this part: "Time to post up selfies and show who the flat slob members are."
I agreed with the suggestion because I actually thought it was a good idea. Just not limit it to just the fat guys since they're already being called out, but make sure that the all the super studs that are on here sh*tting on the fat guys include themselves.

I thought it would be cool, maybe ease some of the pent-up tension around here and have a good time, but nooo, you have to go make it something weird.
Now you're obfuscating and gaslighting which is typical. I think you really do have an obsession but that's ok. When we have OSA coffee time that's on a Thursday or Friday, I'll bring you some reading material. Besides, I'll refrain from getting up your ass like I usually do. I told admin I'd stop F-ing with you and I tried to get along but guess your still worried that you'll never get to meet me so you have to do your thing.

That said, any thread I make with selfies or whatevers will have my rules. Yours won't apply unless of course you get there first, lol
Besides, I made my braggy avatar just for you, you know, because my avatars are bragging. lol I'll post up another one in a few days...I wonder if you're saving them???🤔 weird
Anyway, good day.
Wow. Thanks for clarifying. I don't read that kind of material but thanks for the offer. You don't need to change your avatar just for me. Speaking of weird......

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First things first. Your interpretation of a total package and mine are 180 deg out. Like complete polar opposites. When I think of the "Total Package" I'm thinking of Lex Luger or someone like that - The Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, that bigass cop in Tulsa, etc., because that's apparently the types we have here on OSA.
View attachment 418421

Apparently when you think of a "total Package" you're thinking of a dik contest or a wiener show. I'm not into the rainbow innuendo and I don't care for checking dudes' wieners....not my thing at all, so you can keep your package suggestions to yourself. It's weird.

To put things in perspective you said this while gaslighting:

To which I responded with this. Particularly this part: "Time to post up selfies and show who the flat slob members are."
I agreed with the suggestion because I actually thought it was a good idea. Just not limit it to just the fat guys since they're already being called out, but make sure that the all the super studs that are on here sh*tting on the fat guys include themselves.

I thought it would be cool, maybe ease some of the pent-up tension around here and have a good time, but nooo, you have to go make it something weird.
Now you're obfuscating and gaslighting which is typical. I think you really do have an obsession but that's ok. When we have OSA coffee time that's on a Thursday or Friday, I'll bring you some reading material. Besides, I'll refrain from getting up your ass like I usually do. I told admin I'd stop F-ing with you and I tried to get along but guess your still worried that you'll never get to meet me so you have to do your thing.

That said, any thread I make with selfies or whatevers will have my rules. Yours won't apply unless of course you get there first, lol
Besides, I made my braggy avatar just for you, you know, because my avatars are bragging. lol I'll post up another one in a few days...I wonder if you're saving them???🤔 weird
Anyway, good day.
I stayed out of all this because I thought you all were talking about dik measuring contest. I was just gonna send y’all a pic of my 308 cartridge and have you all beat! I figured osa fell victim to the 🌈 ppl…glad you cleared that up. 🧌

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was found dead.
So happy that a lot of money and time were spared and that he got the appropriate justice either by his own hand or in the shootout with the deputy. HOWEVER I’m somewhat dismayed that it took so long to turn him up just 150yds from the original crime scene. Do we not have tracking dogs or do the ones we have just suck at their jobs. Cadaver dogs were used to find him but the rotting stinch of a body is surely easier to sniff out.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So happy that a lot of money and time were spared and that he got the appropriate justice either by his own hand or in the shootout with the deputy. HOWEVER I’m somewhat dismayed that it took so long to turn him up just 150yds from the original crime scene. Do we not have tracking dogs or do the ones we have just suck at their jobs. Cadaver dogs were used to find him but the rotting stinch of a body is surely easier to sniff out.
The problem with a lot of those dogs is that they don’t get there until you have 60 dudes and a dozen cars drive all over that area, ruining the scent trail and messing up the crime scene. I’ve seen dogs track a wounded deer 4 miles if they have a clean trail, my Drahthaar could probably do that (he hasn’t tracked anything that far yet), but if you walked 100 people over a running scent trail 2 days old he would struggle to follow it 100 yards too. The car was likely the only scent source they had for the dogs, but by the time the dogs got to it it was likely old and had 10 dudes in it searching it for guns/drugs/phone/whatever through the course of the day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with a lot of those dogs is that they don’t get there until you have 60 dudes and a dozen cars drive all over that area, ruining the scent trail and messing up the crime scene. I’ve seen dogs track a wounded deer 4 miles if they have a clean trail, my Drahthaar could probably do that (he hasn’t tracked anything that far yet), but if you walked 100 people over a running scent trail 2 days old he would struggle to follow it 100 yards too. The car was likely the only scent source they had for the dogs, but by the time the dogs got to it it was likely old and had 10 dudes in it searching it for guns/drugs/phone/whatever through the course of the day.
100% correct. ^^^^^^^^

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The car was likely the only scent source they had for the dogs, but by the time the dogs got to it it was likely old and had 10 dudes in it searching it for guns/drugs/phone/whatever through the course of the day.
Yea those dogs smelled that car after a dozen sweaty guys had been in and out of it and just ended up tracking down every Dirty Mike Soup Kitchen in a 5 mile radius.

Latest posts

Top Bottom