Is anybody following the manhunt down in the Davis/Wynnewood area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Don't drag me into this, this all on you. I've been quiet.
Really. This wasn't your post in this thread?
"This is a great idea. Start a new thread and post up first. I'll be right behind ya.
Besides all the fat slobs posting, we need selfies of the "Total Packages" that are obviously here, let's not just keep to fat-shaming or dadbod calendar material."

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Really. This wasn't your post in this thread?
"This is a great idea. Start a new thread and post up first. I'll be right behind ya.
Besides all the fat slobs posting, we need selfies of the "Total Packages" that are obviously here, let's not just keep to fat-shaming or dadbod calendar material."
That has nothing to do with you and JD8s' current thing.
I think that a genuinely great idea. But since you came up with it, and don't wanna follow through with it, I'll probably start it. @dennishoddy said he was in.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think that a genuinely great idea. But since you came up with it, and don't wanna follow through with it, I'll probably start it. @dennishoddy said he was in.
He mentioned the package thing. I was simply pointing out "the package" was your idea to begin with. Mine was just selfies. We will watch for you to start it. I think we should all post selfies and real names. Go for it.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Now go after the judge and parties that let that mfer out of jail from the previous violent crimes he did.
That will never happen. While OK is better than some, criminals are not held accountable. It's going to get worse from here on out. I'm sure if this thug's record was reviewed it would show multiple offenses from his teen years forward. Many just like him still on our streets.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JEVapa, with all due respect it's a HORRID idea!!!! Do you not realize that RickN will take it as a personal challenge? Do you really want to open that thread and be assaulted by a selfie of him wearing nothing but crocs, a thong and an oxygen hose? Dammit man, God himself couldn't erase that image from your retinas!

Latest posts

Top Bottom