Is anybody following the manhunt down in the Davis/Wynnewood area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was as I predicted. Rastus earned himself a DSAF medal (Did Society a Favor) by turning himself into fertilizer.

I'm less interested in how it happened to come about than I am just happy it did. Some people just need killing.

And what is WRONG with you guys?? 🤔🤔🤔 Nobody wants to see y'all in your tighty-whities and rainbow crocs ... Do you guys even LOOK in the mirror?? I've seen an awful lot of y'all like 20 years ago when you were middle-aged. Now you are OLD FARTS!! Take your meds and sit back down ... The news will be on at 4 and you can ***** about that shortly. But for GOD'S SAKE (and your dignity) put your clothes back on!! 😱😱😉😂😂😂

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm less interested in how it happened to come about than I am just happy it did. Some people just need killing.

And what is WRONG with you guys?? 🤔🤔🤔 Nobody wants to see y'all in your tighty-whities and rainbow crocs ... Do you guys even LOOK in the mirror?? I've seen an awful lot of y'all like 20 years ago when you were middle-aged. Now you are OLD FARTS!! Take your meds and sit back down ... The news will be on at 4 and you can ***** about that shortly. But for GOD'S SAKE (and your dignity) put your clothes back on!! 😱😱😉😂😂😂
I was simply talking about a selfie with real names. Don't get excited. The operator down in Elgin brought up the whole packages discussion. He's "probably" going to start a new thread.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JEVapa, with all due respect it's a HORRID idea!!!! Do you not realize that RickN will take it as a personal challenge? Do you really want to open that thread and be assaulted by a selfie of him wearing nothing but crocs, a thong and an oxygen hose? Dammit man, God himself couldn't erase that image from your retinas!
He probably doesn’t want to see me with a banana warmer on either.
Oh what the hell……

IMG_2049.jpeg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe one of 2 things has happened.

1) he’s dead. Either by his own hand or the country side killed him.

2) he’s no longer in the area. If he had a phone he called one of his homies and they picked him up somewhere on a side road. (Phone likely was a burner so it was never tied to him for them to track it)

My opinion. Probably wrong, but that’s what I think.

I'm sticking with my original thought. He's dead or he's gone.

If they've got tracking dogs down there and they haven't found him, he's gone. Had a burner phone or was picked up by someone that was sympathetic to his plight. (Not possible you say? Nobody would be sympathetic to this Dbag. Check out the alert post from OHP on the site formerly known as tweeters. Lots of folks on there cheering him on. Scumbags)

Whom do I see about my cookie?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
He mentioned the package thing. I was simply pointing out "the package" was your idea to begin with. Mine was just selfies. We will watch for you to start it. I think we should all post selfies and real names. Go for it.
I was simply talking about a selfie with real names. Don't get excited. The operator down in Elgin brought up the whole packages discussion. He's "probably" going to start a new thread.

First things first. Your interpretation of a total package and mine are 180 deg out. Like complete polar opposites. When I think of the "Total Package" I'm thinking of Lex Luger or someone like that - The Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, that bigass cop in Tulsa, etc., because that's apparently the types we have here on OSA.
LexLuger.png

Apparently when you think of a "total Package" you're thinking of a dik contest or a wiener show. I'm not into the rainbow innuendo and I don't care for checking dudes' wieners....not my thing at all, so you can keep your package suggestions to yourself. It's weird.

To put things in perspective you said this while gaslighting:
Time to post up selfies and show who the flat slob members are. I know there are several overweight firearms instructors who are excellent shots. A lot of cops can't shoot very well though. I suspect many of us couldn't either in a gunfight situation. Not all of us are hard corps operators operating like some claim to be. None of us were in the situation or understand what really took place. While we sit home in our recliners operating a keyboard, those wearing a badge actually deal with violent criminals
To which I responded with this. Particularly this part: "Time to post up selfies and show who the flat slob members are."
I agreed with the suggestion because I actually thought it was a good idea. Just not limit it to just the fat guys since they're already being called out, but make sure that the all the super studs that are on here sh*tting on the fat guys include themselves.
This is a great idea. Start a new thread and post up first. I'll be right behind ya.
Besides all the fat slobs posting, we need selfies of the "Total Packages" that are obviously here, let's not just keep to fat-shaming or dadbod calendar material.
I thought it would be cool, maybe ease some of the pent-up tension around here and have a good time, but nooo, you have to go make it something weird.
Now you're obfuscating and gaslighting which is typical. I think you really do have an obsession but that's ok. When we have OSA coffee time that's on a Thursday or Friday, I'll bring you some reading material. Besides, I'll refrain from getting up your ass like I usually do. I told admin I'd stop F-ing with you and I tried to get along but guess your still worried that you'll never get to meet me so you have to do your thing.

That said, any thread I make with selfies or whatevers will have my rules. Yours won't apply unless of course you get there first, lol
Besides, I made my braggy avatar just for you, you know, because my avatars are bragging. lol I'll post up another one in a few days...I wonder if you're saving them???🤔 weird
Anyway, good day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom