Is SportsWorld the Best Gun store in Tulsa area ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Mettler

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good:

Action Arms - Ran by two good guys with decent pricing lots of suppressors
SCI - Great owners, decent selection and pricing, great safes.
SoonerGuns - Owner can be a bit grumpy but his wife is really nice
2A - Selection is ok, needs to be better, but friendly people
Woodland Sports - Pricing on handguns is a bit off, really good suppressor selection and has quality AR parts.

Bad:
Dongs: If you gotta have ammo, this is where you'll probably find it. Decent prices on guns but the way they display them is retarded. The owner is an arsehole.

Ugly:

Tulsa Firearms - wouldn't step foot in there if you paid me.
Dongs the owner is nice but her hubby that runs it is why its the last place i look for anything plus they jack up the price of their powder so they can say we have it

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Bocephus123 glad you’ve had what seem to be great experiences with Ding Dongs. However, if they were giving away FREE FIREARMS or ammo I wouldn’t drive up there. They have been so ****** to me and others I’m with that I simply won’t deal with them. If they are the only place in Tulsa with something, it’s going to stay there because I don’t need it that bad.

I guess the nicest thing I can say about them got reported as “Let’s go Dongs!”
No problem just home to me. been shopping there since i could ride my bike down there.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went there one time and woman behind the counter treat my wife and I like trash. Will never go back. When I lived closer to Tulsa I went t Dong's a few times. Yes the service was a little blah, but not as bad as SportsWorld, plus they usually had what I was needing at a reasonable price.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark me down as another one with bad experiences in Dong's. If I had to go to a gun shop around the Tulsa area, it wouldn't be in Tulsa. I would go to either Fat Boy Tactical in Bixby, or Bill's in Claremore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom