Is the US actually funding/supplying/supporting the Syrian Rebels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the downplay of all the military movements in the region. Russia's carrier killer is set to enter the Mediterranean about Sept. 15-16th now but don't worry, this is in no way connected to the rising tensions in the region. While Putin buries Obama on the international stage like an adult picking on a child, while they continue to supply Syria with military equipment, while they re-enter their agreement with Iran to supply missile defense systems & build another nuclear reactor. Nothing to see here, just normal everyday Middle Eastern affairs, LOL.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well GTG beat me to it. But to answer to O/P's question, you won't find a news article to confirm. At least not yet, maybe down the road but I doubt it. You have to use a little critical thinking.

1) Obama has been pushing for Assad to be disappeared from Syria for a long time now.

2) 20+ CIA operatives were at the annex in Benghazi the night it was hit. Gaddafi had been dead for awhile. Just what they hell were they doing there?

3) Not a damn thing has been done about Benghazi in over a year now (as of today). After all the grief that it's caused Obama and his cronies, why the hell not? Benghazi would have cost Obama his re-election had it been reported properly AND/OR had Romney not given him a complete pass on it. And it's remotely possible that Obama would be lawyered up and awaiting trial right now. The answer is that if they bring these guys in, the cat will be out of the bag. That's why.

It ain't rocket science and we all need to quit relying on a multiple source news reports to tell us what we can discern ourselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom